Problem with Vega 64

Leviathan88

I've had this GPU for about a year now, I've never had an issue until now. The problem started after I packed my system up and drove 5 hours to my girlfriends home, I've never taken my PC here before because that's a huge pain, however I had planned to do some work while I was going to be here so I figured I'd haul the whole system down. The system was packed properly and upright the entire ride. 

When i power the system on it performs normally for about 10 or 15 minutes and then the screen just go blank. All the lights are on and fans are spinning except the GPU, also the power indicated lights (the little red lights at the 8 pin connectors are off) but Radion is still lit up. 

I did some research and most people say it's an issue with using a Y split cable to the PSU... however I've been running my system setup for a year and never had a problem. It had occured to me since my girlfriend lives in a very very old home that maybe my PSU is not drawing enough power from the wall, that might sound ridiculous but I'm grasping at straws since I dont want to fork out the cash for a new GPU right now. 

Also i reset waltman to default and removed all the overclocked. My GPU is not overheating, it's cool to the touch then the system powers down. I can run benchmarked and stress the gpu to 100% with no issue but then was I'm just watching a YouTube video, reading an article, or even leaving my PC idle the gpu will shutdown.

Does anyone have any idea what else I could do to fix this issue? 

Update: The surge protector was pledged into the same outlet as the refrigerator (did I say it was an old home?) And each the the fridge kicked on it drew power from the PC causing the GPU to shut down. 

Lol....