VR, GPU or Additional Monitor?

Alright so here is the deal. I recently upgraded my pc's ram, motherboard, ram and psu to this full build atm: 

I am currently debating between 3 purchases atm. The first and most tempting option is an oculus rift s. The second is a second monitor listed above in the specs. The third option would be to upgrade gpu. The reason that I am not getting all 3 is because my credit card limit can only support one... I have really been wanting to get into vr and even own a chunk of games that come with the VR version of the game. I have really been enjoying beatsaber and a few other vr games when visiting friends houses and would love to get into them. As for the second monitor I think that the production of this monitor is about to stop and I would like to pick up a second one, because I have a second 1080p monitor that is pretty bad compared to my current 1440p monitor... Moving the mouse from one monitor to another is currently really annoying due to the fact that the mouse cant traverse across certain points from the 1440p monitor to the 1080p monitor. Not to mention that there are a few games that I play that would benefit a lot from having a second monitor... The last upgrade choice that I could choose is a graphics card upgrade. There are a couple reasons that I am reluctant to pick up a graphics card right now. First is that I believe that next year or sometime soon after next year next generation gpus will be coming out and by that time I most likely won't be in college and will likely have a lot more expendable cash). Second is the fact that I would like to get a fairly expensive gpu, but I can't due to credit card limits... If I picked up a gpu RIGHT NOW it would be either a rtx 2080 super or rtx 2080 ti, but like I said I would like to wait to get a rtx 3080 ti or something in the future if possible...

What do you guys think? I know that the gpu would make a pretty big difference, but that would be a stretch for the budget (especially if it was a 2080 ti)... IDK, what would you guys do in my boat?

I would honestly drop the 1070 and go 2070 super or RX 5700XT (for dat PCIE Gen-4) and go VR and explore a new medium of gaming. Second monitor is pretty cool in theory but if you orient them correctly in windows it takes away the issues, but more often than not it goes unused or is used for performance monitoring (imo). Reality is I'm suggesting a new medium of gaming but no matter what you choose you'll still be ripping and shredding with the best. 

1 hour ago, Dkunky said:

I would honestly drop the 1070 and go 2070 super or RX 5700XT (for dat PCIE Gen-4) and go VR and explore a new medium of gaming. Second monitor is pretty cool in theory but if you orient them correctly in windows it takes away the issues, but more often than not it goes unused or is used for performance monitoring (imo). Reality is I'm suggesting a new medium of gaming but no matter what you choose you'll still be ripping and shredding with the best. 

There are actually a few games that I play right now that would really benefit from having two monitors when  playing (aoe 2 definitive edition, league of legends etc). I am sort of reluctant to pick up a VR headset though since it seems like a lot of the games for it are just demos... The 2070 isn't that much better than the 1070 either(nor does it support pcie gen 4), so that is why I am waiting for the next generation, because I think there is going to be a huge generational leap next generation (and hopefully better competition from amd).

Honestly might just want to save your money for next gen gpu, 1070 is still a decent card

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W