Issues with loading csgo

So the issue im currently experianceing is this

So i go to press play on csgo in my libary

and its not in my libary...i get confsued search csgo in the store and it states is discovering existing files for csgo so i levae it for a bit the progress bar fills up around 25% of the way then suddenly the bar emptys and my donwloads says the disk usage is like 0mb/s it then goes back to a normal 25MB/s and it starts to fill up again i also try verifying game files and its progress stays a 0% so i close that and let it resume finding game files and im now just kinda stuck in a weird loop

Edit:

i will also add i can go to the game files double click csgo.exe and run the game but cant play official servers obvs because of vac ://

also noticed that when the progress bar resets just before that it takes itself out of the download queue and says update avilable next to it  and i know their isnt one becuase i did the CS20 update last night and won one of the first CS20 cases because my match ended a few mins after the update was release so we had to update we lef thte game and i was able to play a few matches after so idk why this monring its doing this...