Confused, Bamboozled

Hey.

Looking to upgrade my GPU. I currently have a MSI 1060 6GB but have been wanting more fps in my current games (also looking at future releases) mainly playing apex and BFV. Been looking at current RTX lineup of graphics cards and just not sure which to get. Looking at best price to performance and just dont know what to get. Its either RTX 2060 for $550-$600, RTX 2060 super for $700 or RTX 2070 super for $880.(all prices AUD). Could always save up and get a 2080ti but dont really think that its performance is valid for its price, they selling for around $1700-$1900. I dont mind waiting and saving up for 2080ti if its the best value.

I dont need to be able to max out all settings when i play but dont want playing all low settings.

But yeah. Which one to get?

Just now, SuperCloneRanger said:

What is your monitors resolution and frame rate?

1080p and 144hz

I'd go with the 2060, at 1080p it gets over 100fps at high settings on almost all games. there's little point going with a more expensive card for 1080p gaming. But if you plan on upgrading you monitor before you upgrade your graphics again i would aim a little higher.

Get 2060 Super for that extra 2GB tho.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Get 2060 Super for that extra 2GB tho.

I did think about the super but at the moment there is a big price difference between the 2 in Australia and don't think the cost/performance worked out as well especially for 1080p gaming.