Need help in overclocking RAM

Hi. I'm trying to overclock my T-Force Delta TUF RGB 3200mhz to 3400 and above with auto voltage but it won't post with 2 sticks... If I remove 1, amazingly, the PC turns on but if I try 2 then they just infinitely restart with no signal. What am I doing wrong? Should I manually set the voltages or am I hitting a Ryzen 3 2200g limit?

The maximum that I've reached with 2 sticks is 3333mhz

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB

21 hours ago, Rhaemond said:

Hi. I'm trying to overclock my T-Force Delta TUF RGB 3200mhz to 3400 and above with auto voltage but it won't post with 2 sticks... If I remove 1, amazingly, the PC turns on but if I try 2 then they just infinitely restart with no signal. What am I doing wrong? Should I manually set the voltages or am I hitting a Ryzen 3 2200g limit?

The maximum that I've reached with 2 sticks is 3333mhz

Hey who knew we both have the exact same RAM (hehe :)). As for mine, I can boot it up no problem at 3466 but at 3533 no way. Here's the thing your motherboard only supports up to 3333MHz OC'ed RAM at the maximum so no hopes for you getting any higher than that. My MSI B450 Gaming Plus has its limits at 3466MHz so that explains everything pretty much.

And as a bonus to get even more performance try these (go for the safe preset first before attempting fast) manual timings and voltages to squeeze out every bit of gain that could be had from tightening timings. Just make sure that you are indeed running 16gb of your RAM and check with Thaiphoon Burner software if indeed your RAM is on the Hynix CJR die before proceeding.   

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

2 hours ago, VenomizerX said:

Hey who knew we both have the exact same RAM (hehe :)). As for mine, I can boot it up no problem at 3466 but at 3533 no way. Here's the thing your motherboard only supports up to 3333MHz OC'ed RAM at the maximum so no hopes for you getting any higher than that. My MSI B450 Gaming Plus has its limits at 3466MHz so that explains everything pretty much.

And as a bonus to get even more performance try these (go for the safe preset first before attempting fast) manual timings and voltages to squeeze out every bit of gain that could be had from tightening timings. Just make sure that you are indeed running 16gb of your RAM and check with Thaiphoon Burner software if indeed your RAM is on the Hynix CJR die before proceeding.   

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

That explains a lot! (iDK why my board can only support 3333mhz tho even though they have an option to go above that) 
I'll try to follow those timings, thank you so much sir! At the moment here in our country, the best value for RAM is these ones so yeah why not :)

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB