Ssd wont boot win, underscore blinking

Hi, I was trying to install a new OS for my friend on his pc and his new ssd(kingston a400) but when i booted with my usb with win 10 on it i got a message An operating systeam wasnt found discconect any drives that dont have an OS on them. I tried switching the sata ports and cables, nothing, fiddled with Bios a bit but i dont know a lot when it comes to Bios. Then I plugged the ssd to my own pc and installed win 10 without problems but after I plugged it back to my friends pc the same thing happened, so I figured its his mobo, its a Asrock H55M-LE it has 4x sata2 and no Uefi feature( but mine has Uefi so myb thats why it worked on mine pc idk). I then again reinsatlled win 10 on the ssd on mine pc and now its showing a blinking underscore in the top left which is the same thing i think. He had an old hdd which was causing problems( high disk usage) but i was able to boot to it and see that the ssd was detected and active and with all the win 10 folders.

I found some similar cases saying it has to do something with MBR and Bios settings. Thank you for your time.

You won't be able to install windows on an SSD on your system and then move it to another system. Windows doesn't like that.

Power off the system. Unplug any drives from his system and then attach just the SSD and then plug in the USB.

You are getting the error of "No operating system" because the system is trying to boot to the SSD. Change your boot order to boot from the USB stick

This also might work, but all systems are different:

repeatedly hit f12 after powering on the system to get into the boot menu

~Air Cooling Advocate~

57 minutes ago, Votivee said:

You won't be able to install windows on an SSD on your system and then move it to another system. Windows doesn't like that.

Power off the system. Unplug any drives from his system and then attach just the SSD and then plug in the USB.

You are getting the error of "No operating system" because the system is trying to boot to the SSD. Change your boot order to boot from the USB stick

This also might work, but all systems are different:

repeatedly hit f12 after powering on the system to get into the boot menu

I tried that too, same message. Wow i thought you can install win on an another pc and just transfer the drive silly me.