I saw moisture on my side panel !!!!

Tronse

So today I saw some kind of moisture on my side panel (inside the case), it ran along the side of the GPU as showed in the picture, it only appears in the red zone.

- I do use AC about 10 hours a day.

- I don't think my AIO is leaking, I checked it very closely but didn't see anything leaking (or does it...?)

- After I wiped, the moisture left some mark behind and need some water no clean it clear (maybe it been there for some time)

I'm very sorry for my bad English, I tried my best :(

60527676_2321188001541627_7444872585487056896_n.jpg

60969008_2321187944874966_8493269511120617472_n.jpg

Do a stress test on your cpu and see if the temperatures are abnormaly high. If they are your pump is busted and the aio wil probably leak in future.

Fluid may have fallen on the gpu and then got evaporated when it came in contact with the hot metal backplate.
I recommend taking your gpu out BEFORE doing the actual test.

6 minutes ago, TamerOfCarps said:

Do a stress test on your cpu and see if the temperatures are abnormaly high. If they are your pump is busted and the aio wil probably leak in future.

Fluid may have fallen on the gpu and then got evaporated when it came in contact with the hot metal backplate.
I recommend taking your gpu out BEFORE doing the actual test.

So I did the test for 10 min...it barely reached 47C, I hear that the liquid in the AIO should be green....my is just clear.

Just now, Tronse said:

So I did the test for 10 min...it barely reached 47C, I hear that the liquid in the AIO should be green....my is just clear.

You're golden then These levels of moisture shouldn't be anything to worry about but you could get a cheap...demoisturizer? Forgot the names of em

Just now, TamerOfCarps said:

demoisturizer?

dehumidifier ;)

Seems strange there's liquid on the side of your case.  If it's by the GPU how do the fans look?  Could be that the card has spun a bearing.  

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Just now, Velcade said:

dehumidifier ;)

Seems strange there's liquid on the side of your case.  If it's by the GPU how do the fans look?  Could be that the card has spun a bearing.  

Bearings have liquid? Don't most bearings not?

I remember that it all started to happen when I bought the GPU...Some of my friends said that because of my AC plus with the heat of the GPU...they said it's like when you have fog on your car windows..idk if this is the case