NZXT Kraken Control

phopho

Any kraken cpu cooler owner had problems with this software before? I got a kraken x60 last week and everything went well up until I tried to open the kraken control software and got the "Could not connect to device! Please make sure that the device is connected and try again!" message. The cooler does get power because I see the logo light up. I contacted NZXT support and they told me to install their newer driver, version 1.6 or something and I still get this pop-up. Has anyone got this message to go away and get the program to work?

Any kraken cpu cooler owner had problems with this software before? I got a kraken x60 last week and everything went well up until I tried to open the kraken control software and got the "Could not connect to device! Please make sure that the device is connected and try again!" message. The cooler does get power because I see the logo light up. I contacted NZXT support and they told me to install their newer driver, version 1.6 or something and I still get this pop-up. Has anyone got this message to go away and get the program to work?

Worked great for a month or so.

Then my mobo does not see the RPM speed of the pump anymore.

Second the pump shows flaktuations 2600-3100RPM in Kraken Control.

Then I installed AX860i and installed it's own LINK software (since Hale90 v2 blew a 4770K once)

And now nothing shows up Kraken Control (LINK never found the PSU either)

Not sure if my PSU killed the Kraken X60...

Worked great for a month or so.

Then my mobo does not see the RPM speed of the pump anymore.

Second the pump shows flaktuations 2600-3100RPM in Kraken Control.

Then I installed AX860i and installed it's own LINK software (since Hale90 v2 blew a 4770K once)

And now nothing shows up Kraken Control (LINK never found the PSU either)

Not sure if my PSU killed the Kraken X60...

So the kraken control opens up for you? because it doesn't even get through the first logo.

So the kraken control opens up for you? because it doesn't even get through the first logo.

OH! yeah mine opens just shows No Device Connection

OH! yeah mine opens just shows No Device Connection

Untitled.jpg

yeah I get stuck at this.

Just to make sure...you plugged in the USB connector right? Does your motherboard have a second one you could try?