Thoughts on final build?

Before I pull the trigger on the CPU cooler, CPU, and Motherboard (I've purchased everything else for my current build), does anyone have any advice on anything better to get? Different Mobo? Different Cooler? My plan is to mount the 360MM AIO on the front to pull air in and take the 3 RGB fans that come with the case and mount Two to the Top and One to the back blowing air out. 

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

Pretty solid, I would consider getting windows via a reseller instead of new for that price, not really worth it imo.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Pretty solid, I would consider getting windows via a reseller instead of new for that price, not really worth it imo.

Oh yeah haha I got it through school. Before I graduated I grabbed all the free software keys I could! (Windows, viso, office, and VMware). Might still up the ram because of VMware, but I'll start with this. 

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

If you wanna save a few bucks and not really lose any performance, I'd recommend an i7-8700K over the i7-9700K that you currently have in your build since they're basically the same chip, and may also lower the price of your motherboard. Also worth a mention that there are some good deals to be had on used GTX 1080 Ti's that you may want to consider.

Otherwise, the build looks super solid!

4 minutes ago, Septimus said:

If you wanna save a few bucks and not really lose any performance, I'd recommend an i7-8700K over the i7-9700K that you currently have in your build since they're basically the same chip, and may also lower the price of your motherboard. Also worth a mention that there are some good deals to be had on used GTX 1080 Ti's that you may want to consider.

Otherwise, the build looks super solid!

Thanks man! Not really a huge budget, but I do want the 9700k simply because of www.userbenchmark.com. I Don't care which mobo I get, do you recommend another? I just dont like the way the Asus z390 looks with the white and all.

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

Just now, Justinzonfire said:

I do want the 9700k simply because of www.userbenchmark.com.

That 7% on average quad-core performance worth $20-30 for you? Plus the money saved on a motherboard? I personally wouldn't care for it, but that's totally your choice.

5 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

I Don't care which mobo I get, do you recommend another? I just dont like the way the Asus z390 looks with the white and all.

What features are you looking for? M.2 slots, certain number of PCIE slots, form-factor, etc.

11 minutes ago, Septimus said:

That 7% on average quad-core performance worth $20-30 for you? Plus the money saved on a motherboard? I personally wouldn't care for it, but that's totally your choice.

What features are you looking for? M.2 slots, certain number of PCIE slots, form-factor, etc.

Yes! I wont be upgrading my CPU for a LONG time hereafter. it took all my might not buying the i9-9900K but the price to performance was not worth it way more. Don't really care, as long as the mobo can support all of the fans and RGB! I dont have a m.2, might upgrade to one in the futuer. ATX form factor

PC Set up 

Build Log found here:

4 minutes ago, Justinzonfire said:

Yes! I wont be upgrading my CPU for a LONG time hereafter. it took all my might not buying the i9-9900K but the price to performance was not worth it way more. Don't really care, as long as the mobo can support all of the fans and RGB! I don't have a m.2, might upgrade to one in the future. ATX form factor

Well the motherboard you've selected looks perfectly adequate. Good luck with your build!

40 minutes ago, Septimus said:

Well the motherboard you've selected looks perfectly adequate. Good luck with your build!

Let's hope the aio reaches the front! That would help air flow tremendously I found out!

PC Set up 

Build Log found here: