Budget Airflow Case

YouColdYet
Go to solution Solved by _Hustler_One_,

I highly recommend the Silverstone Redline RL06 if your biggest concern are the airflow and budget.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2904-silverstone-redline-rl06-case-review

The RL06 is the best budget airflow case, and it gives you better airflow than the Meshify C out of the box, and the RL06 is cheaper. RL06 is superior in thermal at under $100.

I want to get a good Airflow Case at a budget price. I was thinking about getting phanteks p350x or p400 also CM H500 but I'm still uncertain so I need help. Honestly don't want to spend over $100 on a case, not as yet at least.

cooler master h500

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

It's not like super budget or anything, but I have the Corsair C70 for one of my builds at home and I've always thought it has fantastic airflow. Lots of mesh, dust filters, and places to mount fans.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CC-9011018-WW-Vengeance-Mid-Tower-Performance/dp/B007S02GLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544804513&sr=8-1&keywords=corsair+c70

Not sure what the price will be like in colonial money but it's usually around £100 here in the UK.

I highly recommend the Silverstone Redline RL06 if your biggest concern are the airflow and budget.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2904-silverstone-redline-rl06-case-review

The RL06 is the best budget airflow case, and it gives you better airflow than the Meshify C out of the box, and the RL06 is cheaper. RL06 is superior in thermal at under $100.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3120-best-gaming-pc-cases-of-2017

20181215_105951.png.56153b44d42752fba21398fc82b60f61.png

We reviewed SilverStone’s Redline 06 Pro back in May and, for the past six months, the RL06 has remained fully uncontested in its position atop our charts. The case is being kept around as a standard for our benchmarks, as its thermal performance is second-to-none in its stock state.

This performance is a combination of SilverStone’s tri-fan intake, thin metal mesh front panel, and mid-tower layout. The mid-tower layout keeps everything closer to the fans and exhaust, but the front mesh is where the case pulls ahead: Other mesh panel cases have tried and failed to outmatch the RL06 this year, and that’s largely because the Redline uses a mesh that’s not overly dense in its creation. The Redline 06 maintained a 47.8-degree CPU temperature in our CPU torture test, planting it firmly ahead of everything else. The next closest stock case was the Corsair 570X, so honorable mention there, with its three 1500RPM fans. The SilverStone RL06 Pro only gets beaten when we start adding $20 fans to the Meshify which, of course, would also be outdone if we replaced the RL06’s fans with $20 units. GPU temperatures have remained fully chart-topping in our torture tests, too, with a 47.1-degree read-out in the torture. The next closest was the Thermaltake View 71 at 48.7 degrees.

The case offers no frills, focuses on properly high airflow with its four total fans, and costs $70-$80 for the Pro version of the RL06, which we strongly recommend. Noise levels are decidedly unimpressive, but not insultingly loud. Airflow begets higher noise, in nearly all instances.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs: