Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


This user doesn't have any awards

About AbysmalCraig

  • Title

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location


  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 1500X OC 4.4Ghz
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG STRIX B350
  • RAM
    16GB DDR4 2400
  • GPU
    None as of yet
  • Case
    Coolermaster Master Lite 5
  • Storage
    120GB M.2 SSD 2 x 4TB WD Purple
  • PSU
    Corsair 600W
  • Display(s)
    2 x Asus 1080P Gaming
  • Cooling
    Coolermaster 240mm Rad CPU Cooler
  • Keyboard
    Something RGB
  • Mouse
    Something RGB
  • Sound
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

Recent Profile Visitors

338 profile views
  1. Just thought I'd start a thread to help everyone show how far they are travelling to get to LTX this year. I am going to leave my submission until closer to the time as I fear I will beat everyone here.
  2. I've just had a quick look and using Norton is definitely not a choice I want to use for various reasons. Excluding this it appears yoy can no longer buy or download the software anywhere
  3. I am looking for some help with regards to migrating my OS and files from one M.2 SSD to another I currently have a 120GB Sata M.2 and im planning to upgrade to 520GB NVMe drive but i currently only have 1 slot on my motherboard and I cant figure where to start with this and its starting to fry my head a bit Any input is greatly appricated in advance Also is there much difference between NVMe and Sata ? I know NVMe is faster but is it really worth it?
  4. Surely the price would come down then, I'm going to make a few phone calls to some shops around me tomorrow. Just in case the RMA process falls through
  5. But also, does it not stink that the demand for gpu's have went down but the price has yet to return to normal? Is this due to the rumour mill spitting out the possibility of new cards and nvidia just want to keep the prices up on they're overstock and backlog or are they just being dicks
  6. Just looking this up just now, fingers crossed So for the EU the rma process is as follows: For the first year - return to seller For the second and third year - contact the service centre for rma details , repair or replacement Good news
  7. A 1070 ti is going to cost me around £470 plus delivery which is out of my price range at the moment. My budget is £200 - £250 max
  8. I work full time but have been renovating a full house at the same time, which costs ALOT of money.
  9. It's a gigabyte 1080ti Haven't thought of the rma process purely for the fact it's second hand It was bellowing out blue smoke then no display and then fans stopped and it's sat that way ever since - I will try what you say and update shortly
  10. Troubleshoot blue smoke ? I think it's fecked in all honestly
  11. I got the 1080ti purely to future proof if I ever decided to eventually go down the 4k route. I've been looking at the 1050ti as it's more in my price range but your comment on the 1060 has swayed me I think
  12. Right this might seem a bit long winded but bear with me, I started planning my rig over 2 years ago and eventually finished it quite recently in janurary except for one crucial component, the graphics card. I originally spec'd a gtx 1080 as all I'm gaming on is HD - No 4k for me, but I have been waiting over 2 years for the prices of GPU's to come back to normal to no avail. Which led me to buy a second hand 1080ti - bad idea - I was told it was an ex mining card but it still functioned perfectly, 2 days into running and I've got blue smoke coming out of it playing SIMCITY. So I ask you, the great community, what should I do now, my budget is completely shot and all I want to do is game in HD on my completed build but not wanting to pay a fortune for the graphics card. Please send help
  13. Im looking for people to play PUBG with online for the XBOX One, Feel free to hit me up