Do you know what's with my mb/ahci and ide drivers?
1. I installed Windows 10 at AHCI, even IDE with no problems, except BSoD with no fail code
2. After that I wanted to update Win to latest build, so I started installation etc. etc.
3. At 89 % the update assistant normally asked me for restart
4. After restart the Windows started updates. It was probably at 29 % and suddenly my PC restarted
5. Boot to OS with drive repair etc. And BSoD 0xc000000f.
6. When it boots Win (without updates), Win are lagging and in task manager I have 100% drive use. WTF?
Sometimes it boots to OS normally, but without the update. Sometimes it boots without that 4. point.
But in most of it I see that code 0xc000000f. Now that drive is fully clean with no OS.
So my question is: How can I install Win 10 and its latest update without any problems?
Thank you for your advance.