In case of windows installation, then the computer is definitely not mine.
Computer comes with a list of programs that will be installed
Also comes a box of beer and a bottle or two bourbon
1. Open the first bottle of bourbon and place the beer in the fridge.
2. I install Windows (I hate Windows).
3. More bourbon, cold beer, and driver installation.
4. Update Windows, more bourbon and beer.
5. Required programs. Usually AVG, libreoffice, gimp, firefox, thunderbird ....... ???
6. Testing that everything works well.
7. More bourbon and beer.
8. And calling the computer owner, get this fucking windows shit out.
9. When the computer is fetched it is time to open another Bourbon bottle and hopefully forget about the entire computer.
If in my own computer I have ready to go pre-installed linux on ssd disk.