(urgent!) i can't get into my ipad

Guest Johnny5g

i changed the password on my ipad mini 1 gen and now i can't get in.  it is running IOS 8.4. please help me this is urgent!

If you've used it on your computer before with iTunes, connect it and you should be able to restore: 

If you've synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device.

Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you've synced with, or use recovery mode. 
Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn't, learn what to do.
Once the sync and backup have finished,click Restore [your device].

When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.

i changed the password on my ipad mini 1 gen and now i can't get in.  it is running IOS 8.4. please help me this is urgent!

can't fix human error 

do what @LoneRangerS said, but you will loose (some) data. 

Plug it into your itunes account and recover it. 

Past that I wouldn't feel right helping you further, it's no offense to you but I don't know if it's actually your Ipad and not someone else s. 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

can't fix human error 

like what?

Plug it into your itunes account and recover it. 

Past that I wouldn't feel right helping you further, it's no offense to you but I don't know if it's actually your Ipad and not someone else s. 

i have used it since i got it for christmas the year it came out what can i prove?  

i have used it since i got it for christmas the year it came out what can i prove?  

I told you how to fix it, if it's yours......

plug it into itunes..

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

like what?

Unless you have a backup from before you forgot your passcode, or before you changed it, you would have to fully restore it in which case you'll lose everything. 

Unless you have a backup from before you forgot your passcode, or before you changed it, you would have to fully restore it in which case you'll lose everything. 

ok (i know i should i have backed it up sooner)

I told you how to fix it, if it's yours......

plug it into itunes..

can't fix human error 

it said find my iPad must be turned off. how would i do that?

come on i really need help! :(:(:(:(:(:(

please help me! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

please help me! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Like, the others said, you have to restore it.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Like, the others said, you have to restore it.

it said i have to turn off find my iPhone.