ASRock H170A-X1 - Is it good?

43 minutes ago, BZN said:

So far i found only this mobo to match my requirements for 100$

Is it good? What are its performances, what does this forum think of it?

Also will this memory http://www.pcgarage.ro/memorii/corsair/vengeance-lpx-black-16gb-ddr4-2133mhz-cl13-dual-channel-kit/ do the job? 

Did you search for H110 and B150 mobos as well? I bet one of those would be cheaper and have all the features you'd need.

But outside of that, it's an okay board. Nothing special about it, either for the better or for the worse. So long as it has DDR4, there really isn't much difference between the various H and B boards.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

1 minute ago, Imakuni said:

Did you search for H110 and B150 mobos as well? I bet one of those would be cheaper and have all the features you'd need.

But outside of that, it's an okay board. Nothing special about it, either for the better or for the worse. So long as it has DDR4, there really isn't much difference between the various H and B boards.

Well i didn't particularly look for the chipset when searching the board. This turned out to be the cheapest to match my requirements. Can go a bit higher if you've got any suggestions. As far as i know H110 offers less (i think)

1 minute ago, BZN said:

As far as i know H110 offers less (i think)

Usually offers less, yes, but costs considerably less in return.

2 minutes ago, BZN said:

Well i didn't particularly look for the chipset when searching the board. This turned out to be the cheapest to match my requirements. Can go a bit higher if you've got any suggestions.

If that's the cheapest one that has everything you want... well, I suppose that's your board then.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

6 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Usually offers less, yes, but costs considerably less in return.

If that's the cheapest one that has everything you want... well, I suppose that's your board then.

Well this is some great news then, thanks!