i5 possible bottlenecking?

GfysPenguinz

i will be getting a INTEL Core i5 4670K 3.4Ghz & ASUS Z87-K with a 2GB XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD Edition GDDR 5, 28nm, 4800MHz GDDR5, GPU 1000MHz, 1280 and a few week later corsair liquid cooling will be installed will this bottleneck?

i don't think so.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

erm it might bottle neck if you had 4 titan blacks and was rendering a video in the background while you play....

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

No, it will not bottleneck in games anytime soon. Also, if that is a gaming build then I would not get that corsair liquid cooling, use the stock heatsink instead and get a better GPU for the extra money.

No. Also try and get another card if you can XFX is not that good.

I agree, there won't be any bottlenecks, but I have the exact same gpu and I haven't had any problems with it. No point in a water cooler though. If the XFX really is worse, then save some money, get a better one.

I'm tired of these...

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

yes it will bottleneck, at high settings, high fps or any 2014 game.

go with experience, not random " no it's fine " ignorance.

2500k at 5.0ghz to a 3770k and I use a 4930k at work, I've tested 10 + nvidia kepler and gk110 gpus on each set up,

there IS a difference and it is noticable and worth going with a better processor. 

Yo soy el hombre murciélago