Who Is Ready For Some Baseball

Matt_Toeltl

Is anyone else as excited for opening day like i am?

Case:Corsair Vengence C70 CPU: I7-920 @ 3.62 GHz Ram: Mushkin Radioactive 12GB Mobo: Asus Sabertooth X58 SSD: Samsung 830 128gb Storage: 3TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650 GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb Waterloop: 2x XSPC EX240/XSPC Raystorm/Alphacool NexXxos 760 block/XSPC Photon 170 Res D5 Vario pump/4 Swiftech Helix Fans

I can't wait. The Angels won't suck this year...I hope. Please, O baseball gods, don't let Josh Hamilton and Albert Pujols have another repeat of the worst seasons of their careers. And let Mike Trout finally have his MVP. He way deserved it his rookie year, and last year it could have gone either way, but this is THE YEAR.

I can't wait. The Angels won't suck this year...I hope. Please, O baseball gods, don't let Josh Hamilton and Albert Pujols have another repeat of the worst seasons of their carriers. And let Mike Trout finally have his MVP. He way deserved it his rookie year, and last year it could have gone either way, but this is THE YEAR.

The way the Rangers are going they will have their Double AA team playing my mid May. You might get your wish!

Case:Corsair Vengence C70 CPU: I7-920 @ 3.62 GHz Ram: Mushkin Radioactive 12GB Mobo: Asus Sabertooth X58 SSD: Samsung 830 128gb Storage: 3TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650 GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb Waterloop: 2x XSPC EX240/XSPC Raystorm/Alphacool NexXxos 760 block/XSPC Photon 170 Res D5 Vario pump/4 Swiftech Helix Fans