Multiple issues with my Windows Machine

Hello! My name is Lucas.

At the time of writing this, I have experienced multiple issues with my modern 64x Windows machine.

1) At random times all applications stop responding or just don't open in general. (Even the Holy Task-Ender, TaskManager itself! :O). Opening task manager, I'm greeted with a blank white screen with the border around it that says "Task manager is not responding."

2) Sometimes, also at random, my computer starts to stutter with audio and visuals. Think of it as almost a tearing sort of action. Everything tears and stutters awfully.

3) Even after running Iobit's Driver Booster, I still proceed to have these issues.

NOTE: I have successfully been able to open Resource Monitor each time one of these issues arises and I have not seen any sudden spikes or jumps in RM. The computer has not been overheating (the CPU staying in the medium 50~ C).

Thank you for any help you can provide in this trying time! I've looked at the CPU, Graphics Card & Motherboard and I have not seen any burnt, out of place, broken, or damaged pieces.

My contact info:

Discord: Purificqtion#1923

Email: lchicosky11@gmail.com

My Specs:

GeForce RTX 2060 MSI (Twin Frozr7)

AMD Ryzen 1700x @ 3.4GHZ

2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (No longer have the box/speeds)

GIGABYTE Aorus B450M AM4 Motherboard

Corsair 750W PSU

Intel 660p 2TB m.2 NVMe SSD

Again, thank you in advance for any help you may provide! I try to be as responsive as possible because I do want this issue rectified. It interrupts anything from gaming to web browsing and is very frustrating.

(Edit: I apologize if there is any information missing that may be required to help. This is my first ever technical support post and I'm more than happy to give you any information you may need.)

I'm just going to throw some ideas and questions out here, I'm imagining you already did most of them but just in case.

• Did you update your display drivers?
  • Have you updated your bios
  • How long have you had the system? Did you build it and this started happening or did this suddenly occur after years of use?
  • If you've had it for awhile, what applications are usually running in the background?

I've updated all drivers & bios to the latest firmware.

I've had the system for well over a year, however I received the SSD Christmas of 2019. After reinstalling Windows this issue started happening (It wasn't Windows, as I had reinstalled multiple times). 

Usually things such as Firefox & Discord run in the background.

Thank you for the ideas and help!