Single Status Update
You commented on my podcast set up and I appreciate it. A few more questions I wanted to ask you.
- Is it worth it to get a Shure sm7b?
- With the set up you gave me. What are the two best monitors you would recommend?
- Also, what are your thoughts on the zoom h6 recorder? (Eventually will have 4 people in a podcast at once)
- To be able to live stream (from Xbox or pc) using a DSLR with an El Gato cam link is correct? Or do I also need the another El Gato to add on for my Xbox?
Thanks again and I may ask you some other questions in the future.
1. shure sm7b is very much overkill, audiotechnica at2020 is more than enough.
2. im assuming you want to also stream games from your pc, and have the ability to edit with reasonable color accuracy. I would recommend something high refresh rate, ips and 1440p. something like an Acer Predator XB271HU.
3. The zoom H6 wont be able to pickup audio in the full podcasty feel for so many people. would just recommend you pickup 4x audio-technica at2020 mics and a focusrite scarlett 18i8 or a Mackie PROFX8V2.
4. You will need an Elgato Cam Link for your camera and a seperate elgato capture card for your xbox.
- Which one is my biggest bang for my buck out of all the options they have on Amazon??