Yesterday, I was doing light tasks on my newly built PC, (specs below) when it suddenly shut down. I turned it back on, and there were two significant issues that I noticed- first, that there was no display. Second, the GPU fans were spinning ridiculously fast, as loud as a room fan. I then shut it down a second time, hoping when I booted it again, it would work. This time, all the fans were spinning at their usual speeds, but still with no signal to the monitor. The fans still spin, and the lights are still on, but there is no display at all. Just a monitor displaying "No signal." I am fairly certain that this is not a PSU or motherboard issue, given that the fans and lights were on, and the motherboard strip was lit up. Therefore, it must be a CPU or GPU issue, right? Any help on this would be very, very appreciated.
Things I have tried:
- Testing the monitor with another PC. It worked perfectly fine
- Using a different cable. I tried both an HDMI cable on the GPU, and an HDMI cable on the built- in motherboard display ports. I also tried the two other DisplayPort ports on the GPU.
- Rebuilding the PC, in the hopes it was just a loose cable. I have done this twice, and have been met with the same result.
- Reseating the RAM. I have also tried this twice, to no avail.
- Checking the PCIE_x16 connection and the PCI PSU cable connection. I have done this multiple times, with no change in the display.
CPU- Ryzen 5 3600
GPU- ASRock Radeon RX 570 Phantom Gaming 4 GB
Motherboard- Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM- 16 GB (2 x 8) T-Force Vulcan Z 3200 mHZ Cl16
Operating System- Windows 10 64- Bit Home Unregistered, latest update
Again, any help, diagnostic, or solution, would be greatly aprecciated. Thanks!