Hey currently I own a 60 hz monitor and I was wondering if I should get a 144 hz?
My Current PC Specs are:
- Intel Core i5 8500
- ASUS TUF B360 Pro Gaming Motherboard
- Team T-Force Dark 3000MHz 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Red Black
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming OC Edition 4GB
- Kingston SSDNow A400 120GB SSD
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM010
- be quiet! Pure Power 10 600W Power Supply
I currently only play a few games like CSGO, Fortnite and Modern Warfare and on most of these games I get more than 144 frames except for Modern Warfare. I am currently unsure because there is not a game that is entirely good to persuade me to buy it as csgo and fortnite is kinda old but mw is not that fun as it gets repetitive. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I buy it? Should I wait for a new game to come out that is really good? Or should I just not buy one at all?