Will these rgb fans work with evga z370 micro atx board?

Hey,

I was looking at an image of the evga z370 micro atx board, and there appears to be some sort of rgb header on the top right. I've also read that the board does indeed have an rgb header, but it has no bios support for it, so I would have to get the evga eleetx software to control rgb fans. So I was wondering if these fans will work with this board - http://www.deepcool.com/product/dcoolingaccessory/2017-07/12_6835.shtml 

It says somewhere that it comes with a splitter to plug all 3 in an rgb header. Would I be able to use the splitter, or should I just get an rgb controller? Thanks :)

the way I read that page (deepcool) it says the in line RGB controller is in the rgb cable part of the 3 fan kit, so you shouldn't need a separate controller.

15 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

the way I read that page (deepcool) it says the in line RGB controller is in the rgb cable part of the 3 fan kit, so you shouldn't need a separate controller.

So, would the header on the evga z370 micro atx work with those fans (header is at the top right)? I'm just asking because I've never seen the type of rgb header they use before and want to make sure that nothing explodes lol. micro1.jpg