Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lumix G7 No Live HDMI Output

I recently purchased a Lumix G7 for use with an Intensity Pro capture card for streaming through OBS. The issue I'm having is my capture card will not recognize the input and even an external monitor says the input is not supported. I've tried both 1080p and 1080i. However, it does work for viewing images that are already taken, and the cable is known to work flawlessly with a different camera. I'm at a loss as to what could be wrong here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

Got no problem with my G85, should be the same. HDMI plugged in and i can see it in my tv automatically.
This guy doesn't seems to have any problem with his g7 and OBS.

Ryzen 3600 @ 4.5ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | Radeon RX580 | 2x Samsung 16gb c-die 2666 @ 3600mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 9 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Got no problem with my G85, should be the same. HDMI plugged in and i can see it in my tv automatically.
This guy doesn't seems to have any problem with his g7 and OBS.

I saw that video when I was researching the camera, but it just shows how to run a clean output from the camera, not how to get an output period.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

• 2 years later...
On 11/25/2018 at 8:16 PM, ThatFlashCat said:

I saw that video when I was researching the camera, but it just shows how to run a clean output from the camera, not how to get an output period.

After years ... I have the same problem as you! Were you able to solve?