Where can i buy these stickers?

in this video at 7:07 there are transparent white Hexagon shapes on the case! i want those for my white build where can i buy these! i cant seem to find it! anyone has some idea?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Those aren't stickers. That's the side panel's design.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

Those aren't stickers. That's the side panel's design.

even if they are i would like those hexagon white stickers on my case and am wondering where to buy?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

I'm not sure, to be honest. Maybe you might be able to make your own.

Here are some websites I've found that make custom hexagon stickers:

vinyldisorder

stickermule

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

11 hours ago, Bayonett Priest said:

even if they are i would like those hexagon white stickers on my case and am wondering where to buy?

They're etched into the panel as mentioned, your best off to get something custom made from a vinyl shop. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

They're etched into the panel as mentioned, your best off to get something custom made from a vinyl shop. 

yea im making a form right now in a editor

4 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

yea im making a form right now in a editor

If you has a laser shop nearby you can provide them a design file and they can laser it into the panel if something permanent is more to your liking. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

If you has a laser shop nearby you can provide them a design file and they can laser it into the panel if something permanent is more to your liking. 

jea there is one but 1 hour with the car away! maybie i can send it to them :P

Just now, Bayonett Priest said:

jea there is one but 1 hour with the car away! maybie i can send it to them :P

From looking at the video it seems like he's edge lighting the panel with LED's so physically etching into the material can help is glow more effectively than a frosted type vinyl over the top. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

From looking at the video it seems like he's edge lighting the panel with LED's so physically etching into the material can help is glow more effectively than a frosted type vinyl over the top. 

behind the glas i have a rgb strip to accent the desing