Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OBS Video Making Settings (Rainbow 6, Fortnite, ...)

Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
Just now, StickyRunnerTR said:

as i said, i really dont know what am i doing

Well, what resolution do you play at? Do you play at 1080p? If so, then change the setting in Video-section from 720p to 1080p. Also, you wish to record to local video-files, not stream? If so, you can go change the bitrate on Output-section much higher, like e.g. 20000, set Preset to low-latency, high quality and Profile to high. That should get you going.

I made a new rig with my available money this summer. I wanted to record my games as smooth and as 60 Fps as possible but I've never used OBS since last month and I don't know which setting I need to use. For example, I play Rainbow Six: Siege at Medium preset with High quality, but I can't have 60 Fps at gameplay. Pls help.

My Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G

GPU: 1050Ti

Memory: 1x8 Gb DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX

Mobo: Asus Prime B350M-A

Storage: 128 Gb Adata SSD + 1 TB Seagate Baracuda

You won't be able to use software-encoding on a Ryzen 3, it just ain't got enough grunt for it. In OBS-settings set the encoder to NVENC H.264 instead, it'll then use a special video-encoder built-into your GPU.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You won't be able to use software-encoding on a Ryzen 3, it just ain't got enough grunt for it. In OBS-settings set the encoder to NVENC H.264 instead, it'll then use a special video-encoder built-into your GPU.

There is my setting but I really dont understand these kind of stuff

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Um, why do you scale the video down to 720p in the Video-section, but then scale it back up to 1080p in the Output-section? That doesn't make any sense.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Um, why do you scale the video down to 720p in the Video-section, but then scale it back up to 1080p in the Output-section? That doesn't make any sense.

Just now, StickyRunnerTR said:

Well, what resolution do you play at? Do you play at 1080p? If so, then change the setting in Video-section from 720p to 1080p. Also, you wish to record to local video-files, not stream? If so, you can go change the bitrate on Output-section much higher, like e.g. 20000, set Preset to low-latency, high quality and Profile to high. That should get you going.