Can't play games on steam because of VAC ban

Vod

Hello! 

So I've recently tried to play csgo free version and when I downloaded it and opened up the game I first tried joining casual but instead of getting an "you need to buy the full version" error I get an "you are VAC banned". 

I've even tried joining a game with bots and the same message appeared. 

When I got VAC banned I just deleted the game, I could still downloaded and stuff but I could only play on private servers. 

So is there a way I could delete all my past data without deleting the actual game from my library because I'm gonna buy the game today maybe so when I buy it it's like a whole new account, if you get what I mean. 

Sorry about me English, it's bad. 

https://support.steampowered.com/kb/7849-RADZ-6869/
There's the article on VAC bans, with specific note to this:

VAC banned accounts can still play single-player games, local LAN games, and multiplayer on non VAC-secured game servers. To find non VAC-secured servers, from the Steam main menu click on View, select Servers, then select Not secure in the Anti-cheat dropdown.

That ban is tied to your account permanently. You can create a new account, which will require new purchases of titles your previous account owns (if you want to play them), but there is no way to "reset" your current account.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

6 minutes ago, Semper said:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb/7849-RADZ-6869/
There's the article on VAC banswith specific note to this:

That ban is tied to your account permanently. You can create a new account, which will require new purchases of titles your previous account owns (if you want to play them), but there is no way to "reset" your current account.

I can't remember, but I read somewere 

about if I buy the game again I'll be able to play like normal. 

3 minutes ago, Vod said:

I can't remember, but I read somewhat about if I buy the game again I'll be able to play like normal. 

On a new account, yes.

Read through the link I've given you though. It's Valve's own documentation on the subject. Your account, and any accounts that share the same the phone number of the offending account (when the infraction occurs), will receive a permanent, nonnegotiable, VAC ban for any currently owned, unowned, or future VAC secured games/servers.

The account you have currently is permanently disabled from anything VAC secured until long after all of us are dead.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

You will have to create a new account and purchase the game on that, you will not be able to play on your existing account.

This time, try not to cheat.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

The real question is. Why did you cheat? I think its great that people that cheat on steam gets punished account wise and not just game wise.
Sadly you can just make a new account, buy the games again and play with your new account.

So my advice is. Make a new account, get the games you want to play and do not cheat.