Good headphones for a low price

Nic Marlon

I wanted to know if you have any suggestions for, around 50-70$, headphones, that i could use for gaming.

I already have a blue snowball, so it doesn't need a microphone.

Thanks for helping

I love my AKG K92 and it’s only about $40. It’s probably not the best bang for your buck. I dunno, people hype the Monoprice Retro to the max but I have no experience with these. 

On 11/24/2018 at 5:38 AM, Nic Marlon said:

I wanted to know if you have any suggestions for, around 50-70$, headphones, that i could use for gaming.

Thanks for helping

Creative Aurvana Live! Best headphone under $200

On 11/25/2018 at 6:35 PM, Drkrinklez said:

Creative Aurvana Live! Best headphone under $200

The live 2 or the aurvana original?

Me personally, I use the Sennheiser HD 4.30G for my desktop, and then some mic off of amazon called "Echo" that is decent. The headphones are good quality, and I got them on sale when they were around 80$. Right now they're 100, though. You could check out the Sennheiser HD 4.20s though, thats around 80 and is basically the 4.30G but without the detachable cable and a different design.

The two go-to companies for headphones that I generally recommend are
Sennheiser
Audio-technica

1 hour ago, PotatoRynn said:

Me personally, I use the Sennheiser HD 4.30G for my desktop, and then some mic off of amazon called "Echo" that is decent. The headphones are good quality, and I got them on sale when they were around 80$. Right now they're 100, though. You could check out the Sennheiser HD 4.20s though, thats around 80 and is basically the 4.30G but without the detachable cable and a different design.

The two go-to companies for headphones that I generally recommend are
Sennheiser
Audio-technica

I use mine for studio monitoring and it sounds flat.  Just like my studio monitors.  No EQing etc....Best HP's in the world for studio.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:08 PM, Nic Marlon said:

Thanks for helping

Your best overall option is the Status Audio CB-1s for 80$. Great comfort and balanced sound. AKG is pretty good too but most reviewers will tell you the CB-1s are best bang for buck under 100$. Sennheiser's lower end is closed back and not that good as compared to their open line up. But if you want that better bass you could try HD 4 series but they aren't the most comfortable. Don't buy cheap Audiotechnicas under 100$, AKG is good just make sure comfort on that specific model.(Read reviews online or watch YouTube reviews)

On 11/27/2018 at 12:14 PM, Nic Marlon said:

The live 2 or the aurvana original?

Original