What is dying? CPU, Mobo, Ram?

dyzenn
4 minutes ago, dyzenn said:

http://prntscr.com/lmj99a done, nothing is crashing, here are results about fps temp clocks "Stock" 

All looks ok to me.

I am wondering, how clean is the power your PC is getting?(Lot's of power outages or just normal?) Is your wall socket grounded?

10 minutes ago, timl132 said:

All looks ok to me.

I am wondering, how clean is the power your PC is getting?(Lot's of power outages or just normal?) Is your wall socket grounded?

4 years in this apartment and none outage, I've seen couple of flickers during some periods but not ones that shut down my PC, is the oulets grounded? I have no idea if they have 3rd wire or not, even if they had they could not work, I called an electrician and 1 came with a screwdriver with a led and said : everythig is good :O, during my stay here twice two of the outlets burned exploded, and an electrician came and fixed them. Tried different power strips nothing helped, but yeah changing outlets helps, Also I tested this PC in other house and was acting the same.

Just now, dyzenn said:

4 years in this apartment and none outage, I've seen couple of flickers during some periods but not ones that shut down my PC, is the oulets grounded? I have no idea if they have 3rd wire or not, even if they had they could not work, I called an electrician and 1 came with a screwdriver with a led and said : everythig is good :O, during my stay here twice two of the outlets burned exploded, and an electrician came and fixed them. Tried different power strips nothing helped, but yeah changing outlets helps, Also I tested this PC in other house and was acting the same.

You could try to see if the ram is the problem, if you have multiple sticks, try one at a time.

But I'm afraid it's your motherboard that's gone bad.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

15 minutes ago, timl132 said:

You could try to see if the ram is the problem, if you have multiple sticks, try one at a time.

But I'm afraid it's your motherboard that's gone bad.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Thank you friend for the effort, as for the ram I tried the two sticks I own 1 by 1 in 2 combinations, once first kit on A2 slot once in B2 and same with the other one, also was the same, but I am wishing the new mobo will be the fix..

As you mentioned about grounding, is it possible that non grounded outlet could damage so easily nowadays parts? I am member of geforce forum where that thing was brought to the table for a long period, people were earthing their houses grounding, buying UPS online, only for one person worked this thing, for the others was temporarily.

3 minutes ago, dyzenn said:

Thank you friend for the effort, as for the ram I tried the two sticks I own 1 by 1 in 2 combinations, once first kit on A2 slot once in B2 and same with the other one, also was the same, but I am wishing the new mobo will be the fix..

As you mentioned about grounding, is it possible that non grounded outlet could damage so easily nowadays parts? I am member of geforce forum where that thing was brought to the table for a long period, people were earthing their houses grounding, buying UPS online, only for one person worked this thing, for the others was temporarily.

Well, if your socket isn't grounded, then you might shock(esd) the PC, causing some component to (partially) die. And if e.g. a USB port get's shocked, causing the USB bridge to partially die, it might slow down the rest of the PC because it keeps sending error's to the CPU/OS. And the same might be true for another component in your system.

I really hope a new Motherboard will fix it for you, and I'd defenitly try to get it replaced by your seller one more time. You could even consider buying your motherboard from another country that handles returns better if you are afraid it might not fix it.

BUMP,

When doing AIDA64 for cache and memory benchmark, visuals are smoother and mouse much more responsive on screen for 10-20 minutes, and I get a freeze of 1ms aprox. and everything reverts to the same...

1 hour ago, dyzenn said:

BUMP,

When doing AIDA64 for cache and memory benchmark, visuals are smoother and mouse much more responsive on screen for 10-20 minutes, and I get a freeze of 1ms aprox. and everything reverts to the same...

Have you tried another PSU?

1- I was having some weird issues where the pc worked fine but when i open a program while gaming it freezed. It tourned out to be a parcially bad PSU, when I changed it was all good.

2-Try testing only the basics (cpu, 1 stick of ram) with another mobo.

i7 10700k @ 5.05 Ghz

Corsair H100i pro XT 240mm

MSI z490 tomahawk

16 Gb (2 x 8 GB) Patriot Viper Steel - 4000mhz - 16-16-16-34

MSI 1070TI titanium

6 minutes ago, EspinalAndres said:

Have you tried another PSU?

1- I was having some weird issues where the pc worked fine but when i open a program while gaming it freezed. It tourned out to be a parcially bad PSU, when I changed it was all good.

2-Try testing that only with the basics (cpu, 1 stick of ram) with another mobo.

i7 10700k @ 5.05 Ghz

Corsair H100i pro XT 240mm

MSI z490 tomahawk

16 Gb (2 x 8 GB) Patriot Viper Steel - 4000mhz - 16-16-16-34

MSI 1070TI titanium

4 minutes ago, EspinalAndres said:

My guess is PSU is not doing the issue here, never had issues with PC shutting down or Freezing so I have to make a hard ShutDown, and yeah I know I need to test with other components, but I have no where from, nobody here owns ryzen from my area nor my friends.. When I rule this out probably Ill sue my retailer for not helping about this.