Black Friday: What did you buy?

LinusOnLine

A grilled chicken and some Mountain Dew Supernova. I mean, I would've gotten that even if it wasn't Black Friday.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Huge box of milk for my 2yo kid.

I'm done with my huge numbers of PC components, so it's time for me to give something for my beloved kid to get bigger and stronger than an overclocked ASUS RTX 2080Ti Strix and run faster than a Ray-Traced Battlefield V bullet..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

1 minute ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

so it's time for me to give something for my beloved kid to get bigger and stronger than an overclocked ASUS RTX 2080Ti Strix and run faster than a Ray-Traced Battlefield V bullet..

Blast him with gamma-ray and then toss radioactive spiders at him, I hear that does wonders!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

14 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Blast him with gamma-ray and then toss radioactive spiders at him, I hear that does wonders!

That would make my kid can completely disassemble Solid Snake's gun while it's still on his hand pointing it on my kid, leave it only the gun handle on Snake's hand..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

10 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Nothing...I lost my wallet so waiting on replacement cards. haha.

Which card? ASUS? EVGA? MSI? GIGABYTE? Report it to Steve! He can investigate it for you and put it back in your new wallet..

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

Huge box of milk for my 2yo kid.

I'm done with my huge numbers of PC components, so it's time for me to give something for my beloved kid to get bigger and stronger than an overclocked ASUS RTX 2080Ti Strix and run faster than a Ray-Traced Battlefield V bullet..

My system specs:

Spoiler

My build logs:

Bought some veggies and bread at the supermarket. 

8 hours ago, Canada EH said:

$80 cdn/aus/nzd or usd?

I mean if thats $80 cdn/aus/nzd then thats like $50usd which is a great deal for what you are using it for. I'd compare the prices of the higher models too myself, but I'd assume the value in price isnt comparable.

If that's AUD and new, that's an incredible deal. 1050ti's sell for $250~ on average according to pc part picker.

14 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

Nothing, it's a black fraud any ways rather than black friday.

Agreed.

I also didn´t purchase anything because I only buy stuff when I need it rather than when the industry wants me to buy.

Got one of these for under $40 due to the promotion CardsAgainstHumanity was running with the 99percentoffsale website they created for the day

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-85-class-led-x900f-series-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-hdr/6179708.p?skuId=6179708

Along with a Factory unlocked Galaxy Note 9 (Nowhere near as good of a deal)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

12 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Got one of these for under $40 due to the promotion CardsAgainstHumanity was running with the 99percentoffsale website they created for the day

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-85-class-led-x900f-series-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-hdr/6179708.p?skuId=6179708

Along with a Factory unlocked Galaxy Note 9 (Nowhere near as good of a deal)

Jesus

16 minutes ago, N1NJ4W4RR10R said:

Jesus

Hell they sold a Ford Focus with 25K miles for $97.50

That was the best option for deals

While there is nothing for sale now you can still see what was sold throughout the day

https://www.99percentoffsale.com/

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

44 minutes ago, N1NJ4W4RR10R said:

If that's AUD

Who knows what it is because they used the $ at the end of the price.

in Europe this doesn't work, not a single amazing deal. I've seen things at better prices in white friday's. 

I bought some g933 headphones for £90, which is pretty good. 

Still spent £90, but I was going to get them anyway, been eying them up for a while. 

$115 USD, $152 Canadian rupees 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

One green lollipop.......................there is no picture because I ate it already

47 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Hell they sold a Ford Focus with 25K miles for $97.50

That was the best option for deals

While there is nothing for sale now you can still see what was sold throughout the day

https://www.99percentoffsale.com/

Saw they were doing it, just didn't think I'd actually come across someone lucky enough to gget one.

Sad I missed it, lol.

Thanks for the link by the way, heard they gave some crazy things away (hot dog stand for instance)

LELO "Olga" 24-Karat Gold Dildo

40 minutes ago, asus killer said:

I've seen things at better prices in white friday's. 

I have no clue what white friday's is, leaning towards racism but so is black friday.

Either way I know what you mean bruh, as long as you keep your eyes open you will find a good deal sooner or later all year round. For example, clothing and if you swallow your ego and hit up the sale rack you can find cheap items like jeans or hoodies or winter clothing in spring/summer, or spring/summer clothing in winter. Walmart is not good for much other then jeans and a $5 t-shirt, but the same savings apply there too. I picked up some made cheap as fuck ski pants, listed at $40 on sale for $5, same with them dumb George brand winter coats,  $5 or $10 in the summer, reg price is like $70 or whatever. Lasted me a few years now, replaced the zipper on it for a metal one, cost $5. The alterationist wanted $2 an inch! I just cut the teeth off the old zipper and sewed in the new one. You can find savings wherever. I usually like to cruise the community recycle bins in parking lots. Found a bag full of bottles, though I do not know if it was the person with her head in a bin or not. Starbucks is a good source for them 4L gallon containers worth $0.25 each. Cruise the alleys to find various junk. The fire departments recycle shed is a good place to pick up batteries because one cell is usually toast the rest are savable, good for lights. If you go behind commercial stores you can find some good shit there too, displays are quite common, good for metal project. Behind Walmart there is always some goodies there.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I have no clue what white friday's is, leaning towards racism but so is black friday.

it was just a joke man, if this is the black friday, i guess all normal fridays should be white fridays, no racist intended. Colors meaning don't start and end with racism. ?

the example of amazon, i have an app on the phone where i can enter a product and a price target an it will alert me of price drops on absolute normal days of the year, and the product i'm looking for is now on sale for BF and still it had a better price in the past, stupid me that didn't buy it because of BF. 

19 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I have no clue what white friday's is, leaning towards racism but so is black friday...

Black Friday refers to B&M (Brick & Mortar before you come up with another misconception) stores books going into the black after being in the red for that fiscal year. Asus killer's reference to white fridays was based on white being the opposite of black. Get over yourself.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

A nice upgrade from a 6600K and accompanying Z170 ITX mobo

i7-8700K - $300

Asus Z390I Strix - $180

Both from Micro Center. Pretty happy with it after having delidded and LMed

Runs high 60s - low 70s at load @ 5.0Ghz, so I might have to spend my weekend getting it higher :D 

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

went to the mall and got a blue rubber ducky from a claw machine on my first shot ($1)

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

I bought a pair of shoes (I don't know the name, it's a Nike and I just picked the one that was flexible with the lowest price).

My mates bought a GTX 1060 though, then I took a look at my 1050.

My GTX 1050

Spoiler

Image result for am I a joke to you

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold