Hiya!

SSD  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one?

• WD GREEN
    • ADATA SU650
    • APACHER AS340

Hi guys..Its been a long time ^_^

So its black friday and as a kind of a broke college student this is the moment i've been waiting for.

I really want to replace my Notebook Drive with an SSD as the Hard drive really bottlenecking the system and i have to regularly defrag this freakin thing.

My budget is limited because i just spend my saving to buy an acoustic guitar and its other accessories.

So i've found a good deal on 3 SSD:

1.WD Green 120GB for $26

2.Apacer Panther AS340 120GB For $24

3.Adata SU650 120GB for $24

Those 3 SSD are a budget SSD with TLC nand flash of course, But i have a dilema here.

At first i want to buy the WD Green, Because hey its Western Digital so its must be good but then i hold myself and went looking for the review for each of them.

And i cannot find a decent review except for the WD Green, However the Adata SU650 really exceed my expectation. It use 3D nand flash, SLC cache and it has ECC support, I am like what? why its so cheap?

And it really crush the WD Green in terms of its performance as seen in here https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Adata-SU650-120GB-vs-WD-Green-120GB-2016/m359434vsm201586

As for the apacher, I really can't find a good review for it, Not on google and youtube (except those indian youtuber that use English language as the title and all of a sudden they speak in indian *sigh yep i ignore them)

Although a lot of people said the performance is similar to kingston hyperx savage which is a good SSD.

So what do you guys think?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

16 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Hi guys..Its been a long time ^_^

So its black friday and as a kind of a broke college student this is the moment i've been waiting for.

I really want to replace my Notebook Drive with an SSD as the Hard drive really bottlenecking the system and i have to regularly defrag this freakin thing.

My budget is limited because i just spend my saving to buy an acoustic guitar and its other accessories.

So i've found a good deal on 3 SSD:

1.WD Green 120GB for $26

2.Apacer Panther AS340 120GB For $24

3.Adata SU650 120GB for $24

Those 3 SSD are a budget SSD with TLC nand flash of course, But i have a dilema here.

At first i want to buy the WD Green, Because hey its Western Digital so its must be good but then i hold myself and went looking for the review for each of them.

And i cannot find a decent review except for the WD Green, However the Adata SU650 really exceed my expectation. It use 3D nand flash, SLC cache and it has ECC support, I am like what? why its so cheap?

And it really crush the WD Green in terms of its performance as seen in here https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Adata-SU650-120GB-vs-WD-Green-120GB-2016/m359434vsm201586

As for the apacher, I really can't find a good review for it, Not on google and youtube (except those indian youtuber that use English language as the title and all of a sudden they speak in indian *sigh yep i ignore them)

Although a lot of people said the performance is similar to kingston hyperx savage which is a good SSD.

So what do you guys think?

I'd choose the Adata