Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to buy Old versions of Razer mouse

Just purchased the Razer Naga Trinity. It's weight with the MMO attachment adds quite alot of weight to the mouse. I used the Naga chroma and Naga 2014 before and loved them. The only issue I have with Razer is that their products do not last that long and i'm ok with that for mice. Is there a place to purchase the naga Chroma/2014 edition that doesnt cost 2X the price in Canada? 

Note that im not a fan of the Logitec one since it has an extra button for ring finger and the corsair one weighs even more. 

inb4 the Razer hate. and I agree 99% of their products either dont last or are very overpriced.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem with gaming mouse is that the microswitches tent to wear out quicker, because gamers tend to be power users. it's not just a razer issue.

if you have the means you should change the switch yourself, as they really costs peanut money. i can go further on this topic if you want to.

basically omron owns the microswitch market and they have lower and lower quality standard, whoever wanted to compete with them has to cut corners. it's not really razer's fault, as they do not manufacture the switch themselves.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Its the lazer itself not reading correctly. At times the mouse jumps going straight up. Software shows that the mouse is sending signals saying its moving up at a extremely fast rate. This happens maybe once every 1-2 hours. Tested on another computer and same thing happens.