How do I use a password reset key

Stickton

Hi I'm new with computers and I accidentally forgot the password for my pc and it says I need a password reset key I tried to download one on to a USB stick using another computer but it didn't work plz help

You can only use 1 created with your password. So if you didn't have one backed up you're out of luck. There are some methods floating around to clear your password.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

I don't  want to be rude but how I have been locked out of my pc for 2 months plz help 

If you need to reset your account password, you can use the old method of booting into Startup Recovery, selecting the Command Prompt and replace sethc.exe with a copy of cmd.exe, so when you boot Windows as normal, you can press "Shift" 5 times in a row, and it brings up cmd. You should be able to reset your password from there using the command:

net user (username) *

Don't include the brackets in that command, and of course swap the word username with your actual account username. While this is tricky to do, and probably a bit complicated for someone like you, there are guides online that can help you as this is a common way to break through accounts.