There is no water cooling in Iceland?

Gunnar_2630
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

Wow thats kinda sad :( Is it really that its too complicated or its because its all you have?

Do you want to water cool by custom loop or an AIO?

Would you help an Icelandic kid make his first water cooling itx computer, because Icelandic computer shops don't sell water cooling kits and don't know how to watercool computers even, my teachers who has gone to school and learnt how to build computer and everything about them doesn't even know how to watercool them or how to build a new computed from scratch, he is still making us use DDR1, because the new computer components are too complicated for him and I'm in high school. I wanna make a water cooled pc but I don't have the components and if I did, I would be afraid to do it because I have no clue what I'm doing either when it's comes to water cooling.

Wow thats kinda sad :( Is it really that its too complicated or its because its all you have?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Wow thats kinda sad :(

I wanna water cool by Custom loop

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

In iceland they don't sell custom water cooling components so I can't even try to make one

What I have right now is.

CPU. i7-8700K LGA1151

GPU. 1080ti 11GB Asus Turbo.

PSU. EVGA 750W+ Bronze half moduler.

Ram. Corsair VEN 2x8GB 3000Mhz, DDR4.

Cooler. Corsair H100i V2.

SSD. 250GB Samsung 860 EVO.

HDD. 2TB Toshiba.

Motherboard. Asus ROG Strix Z370-I ITX.

Case. Obsidian Series 250D Mini ITX

It's a pretty good computer but the thermals are way higher than they're supposed to be and done trying to change thermal paste cleaning out everything dust and everything away but it still keeps getting hot when I play a simple game. So I wanna try to water cool the CPU and GPU in a small case. But I don't know how to do that and even if I did it would cost so much to buy it from another country and ship it to Iceland, it would be like more than double the cost of my PC that I have right now. They don't sell it in Iceland so I can't even try to mess around with it or trying something new.

20181123_010135.jpg

4 hours ago, Gunnar_2630 said:

What I have right now is.

CPU. i7-8700K LGA1151

GPU. 1080ti 11GB Asus Turbo.

PSU. EVGA 750W+ Bronze half moduler.

Ram. Corsair VEN 2x8GB 3000Mhz, DDR4.

Cooler. Corsair H100i V2.

SSD. 250GB Samsung 860 EVO.

HDD. 2TB Toshiba.

Motherboard. Asus ROG Strix Z370-I ITX.

Case. Obsidian Series 250D Mini ITX

It's a pretty good computer but the thermals are way higher than they're supposed to be and done trying to change thermal paste cleaning out everything dust and everything away but it still keeps getting hot when I play a simple game. So I wanna try to water cool the CPU and GPU in a small case. But I don't know how to do that and even if I did it would cost so much to buy it from another country and ship it to Iceland, it would be like more than double the cost of my PC that I have right now. They don't sell it in Iceland so I can't even try to mess around with it or trying something new.

I can't imagine that buying a $125 (USD) water cooler will cost more than a 1080ti + 8700k + a good PSU + + + + etc...

4 hours ago, corrado33 said:

I can't imagine that buying a $125 (USD) water cooler will cost more than a 1080ti + 8700k + a good PSU + + + + etc...

everything is more expensive in iceland and when you have to ship something it's gonna cost 2x-3x more what the product cost

Quick disclaimer - I have never water cooled a system.  I do know from watching Jays2cents on youtube that before water cooling became readily available many enthusists constructed their own water cooling systems using aquarium parts.  Here is a link for some instructions for how to do this.  https://www.instructables.com/id/Home-Made-PC-water-cooling/