Anyone know anything about these fans?

DVA

Hey guys, welp my brother does not have a job since he is focusing on school. Despite that, he wants to buy everyone presents, I've decided to limit my own to around 20 dollars or so. 

Anyway, does anyone know of the quality of these fans by Cooler Master? I can't seem to find too much information about them and I would appreciate if anyone has experience with their fan products. 

Sound levels, cooling, etc. 

Thanks for any help. 

https://cmstore-usa.coolermaster.com/us/the-ultimate-fan-bundle

For the price, those fans are a steal. The color isn't as vibrant as it seems, but they are still very nice 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

2 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

For the price, those fans are a steal. The color isn't as vibrant as it seems, but they are still very nice 

I have the non rgb versions on my AIO and my pc is pretty quiet, considering the fact I also have 2 140mm and another 120mm

CPU: Intel I5-7500 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master ML240

Motherboard: ASRock B250M PRO 4

Memory: 16GB Patriot Viper Elite

Gpu: Asus Dual 1060 3GB

Storage: Corsair 120GB M.2 NVME

500GB Samsung 860 EVO

1TB WD Blue

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+Bronze

Case: Phanteks P350X

Monitors: HP Omen 25in 144hz

and some 25in Acer

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro

Headphones= VModa Crossfade Wireless(but used wired)

Speakers: Some janky speakers I jerry-rigged

5 minutes ago, Fuzzleworth1 said:

I have the non rgb versions on my AIO and my pc is pretty quiet, considering the fact I also have 2 140mm and another 120mm

Ahh, so you own the Cooler Master fans? Good to know! I haven't totally looked into them, I've only glanced. Are the fan speeds changeable? If it's fixed, does it ever seem like it could be quieter?

10 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Honestly I was thinking even without the RGB it seems like they would be worth it. 

15 minutes ago, DVA said:

Honestly I was thinking even without the RGB it seems like they would be worth it. 

Yea, definitely a good option

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

40 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Yea, definitely a good option

Sorry to ask, but it gives the options between 

Air Flow and Air Pressure, what's the difference exactly between them? Would you happen to know?

EDIT: Found this by Jay 

CHECK OUT HIS BEARD LOL

On 11/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, DVA said:

Air Flow and Air Pressure, what's the difference exactly between them? Would you happen to know?

Static pressure optimized fans tend to be noisier but suffer less of a performance hit when there are obstructions. The best fan has as much airflow as possible and enough static pressure for where it's being used. 

The MasterFan Pros are alright and not great for pressure due to the non-square fan frame being suboptimal for creating a seal. 

They're not noisy but not very quiet either. If you're just aiming for the led aesthetic, they're not a bad buy. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

Static pressure optimized fans tend to be noisier but suffer less of a performance hit when there are obstructions. The best fan has as much airflow as possible and enough static pressure for where it's being used. 

The MasterFan Pros are alright and not great for pressure due to the non-square fan frame being suboptimal for creating a seal. 

They're not noisy but not very quiet either. If you're just aiming for the led aesthetic, they're not a bad buy. 

They sadly actually went out of stock very quickly. I'm also very weary of purchasing "Chinese" brands such as Aigo or UpHere. They have good reviews, but I don't know of the brand.