Is the anidees AI Crystal XL RGB Version Full Tower Tempered Glass a good case

Spock_1701
Go to solution Solved by billstelling,

Nothing bad to say about it really. It would be nice if it came with a riser cable and mount but It worked out ok as it was as simple as drilling and tapping two holes for the cables board to mount, using doubled up standoffs covered with srinkwrap to secure it ot the case. Looks factory.. So no complaints.. The height was perfect using two motherboard standoffs screwed together, 4 in total. Nice that there were extras in with the bags of screws they provide.. It's a shit ton.

I just got started on the build and have some of the wiring done as well as a few other things done but still need to buy a cpu, mem and gpu.. Been snagging things as I can afford them. If you want I can post of some pics of it so far.. The initial wiring looks tight and I have to say I am really liking the case, considering i have 300 invested in just that and the extra set of fans I got so it has 8 of them, 4 for each 480 rad's I'm going to get for it.

The Enermax NEOChanger 400 I got for it should be here today. I went with that as it seemed the best all round solution for the price for the look I am going for. Saves more for other things.. Looking at GIGABYTE AORUS RGB Memory for it and yet to pick a cpu or gpu for it.

All in all it's an awesome case. The basement can be removed as it is screwed in so it can be opened up all the way or configured in dozen other ways easily. The steal is thicker than normal and it's a really stiff platform. I like it a lot.. Better fans, maybe, would be my only real gripe.. Not that they are bad fans. good airflow and they look really nice. Just no MB sync.. I'm fine with the remote though for now. I tend to just set it to a color unless I'm showing off.. So really not a big deal, though I do like the TT ring+ fans I have in my current rig just so expensive for a set. 40 bucks for three more stock fans was an easy choice...

anidees AI Crystal XL RGB Version Full Tower Tempered Glass a good case?(i just want the negatives)and will it fit a dual loop 2 GPU`s and 1 threadripper 2990wx

Nothing bad to say about it really. It would be nice if it came with a riser cable and mount but It worked out ok as it was as simple as drilling and tapping two holes for the cables board to mount, using doubled up standoffs covered with srinkwrap to secure it ot the case. Looks factory.. So no complaints.. The height was perfect using two motherboard standoffs screwed together, 4 in total. Nice that there were extras in with the bags of screws they provide.. It's a shit ton.

I just got started on the build and have some of the wiring done as well as a few other things done but still need to buy a cpu, mem and gpu.. Been snagging things as I can afford them. If you want I can post of some pics of it so far.. The initial wiring looks tight and I have to say I am really liking the case, considering i have 300 invested in just that and the extra set of fans I got so it has 8 of them, 4 for each 480 rad's I'm going to get for it.

The Enermax NEOChanger 400 I got for it should be here today. I went with that as it seemed the best all round solution for the price for the look I am going for. Saves more for other things.. Looking at GIGABYTE AORUS RGB Memory for it and yet to pick a cpu or gpu for it.

All in all it's an awesome case. The basement can be removed as it is screwed in so it can be opened up all the way or configured in dozen other ways easily. The steal is thicker than normal and it's a really stiff platform. I like it a lot.. Better fans, maybe, would be my only real gripe.. Not that they are bad fans. good airflow and they look really nice. Just no MB sync.. I'm fine with the remote though for now. I tend to just set it to a color unless I'm showing off.. So really not a big deal, though I do like the TT ring+ fans I have in my current rig just so expensive for a set. 40 bucks for three more stock fans was an easy choice...

Passmark 4507

Time Spy   3837

Fire Strike   11287