Know of any CPU Benchmark databases?

I'm making a CPU spreadsheet with the specs of CPUs along with some benchmark scores to gauge their performance and what not.

Does anyone happen to know of any searchable databases for CPU benchmarks?  More specifically I'm looking for sites that have "averages" for the specific CPU so that I'm not having to sift through single entries for things like Cinebench on HWBOT. Also when it comes to overclocking usually benchmark sites like HWBOT are heavily skewed towards the upper end of the spectrum since it's a competitive overclocking website. I've already added the results from places like userbenchmark.com, geekbench 4, and passmark even though they're not the best stats, I jus want that level of ease of searching those sites have as well as the fact that they average all submissions out.

Currently my spreadsheet has most of the "new retail" CPUs so the Coffee Lake, Kaby Lake X, Skylake X, Ryzen, and Threadripper.

Also if you must ask, yes I make spreadsheets when I'm bored xD

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

Userbenchmark has those of cpus gpus ram hdds ssds and many more. Maybe that's something?

Yeah, I've already got their scores for the CPUs in the spreadsheet. Along with the scores from Geekbench 4 and Passmark. Just curious if anyone knew of any others.

1 minute ago, imreloadin said:

Yeah, I've already got their scores for the CPUs in the spreadsheet. Along with the scores from Geekbench 4 and Passmark. Just curious if anyone knew of any others.

Not really. I normally use it for comparing if there's something wrong with pc's, that's about why I thought of it

Wasnt there a cinebench database on Linustechtips forum?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

9 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Wasnt there a cinebench database on Linustechtips forum?

I forgot about that one, however I think it's just a spreadsheet if I remember correctly, I guess I could take a peek though. Thanks for the reminder!

I was gonna mention the Cinebench spread that you can sort through socket type, but also geekbench has a list of CPUs that I'm assuming are more indicative of their stock performance and not skewed toward the overclocked end.  Check that out . . . it's a long list.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case