Secretlab Titan or omega

Dreamzlol
Participant

posted moments ago
O.P.

My chair has finally failed me (an executive officeworks chair). For xmas was going to be getting a monitor but now it's the chair. So I cannot decide between omega or titan. I get a sore back all the time probably due to weight but either way adjustability will be awesome. I'm a short guy 172cm (5ft 8 ) but I weigh 102kgs (225lbs) . My main issue would be the fact that my shortness is all in the legs with a normal sized torso so not sure if titan will be too big in that sense.

If anyone smaller owns the titan I'd love to know how you went with it. Given my size I'm recommended the omega but I'm on the upper of the weight limit and also I love the built in lumbar feature.

So yeh based on my awkward body size what would you recommend ?

I'm in the ball park for an Omega or Titan myself, I'm 167cm and 212lbs, so was swaying towards the Omega and I've watched a lot of reviews. I'm torn also as I've seen peeling of the PU leather after 1.5 years so was thinking maybe getting the new Fabric Version.

@geo3 yes I'd love to get a Herman Miller Aeron or simalar but at £780 ($1000) I can't afford it. I think our question would be is the Omega worth it, currently in the uk its down to £250 ($319).

Sorry to high jack but was about to post exact same thing. XD!

Well to add on to this another chair has come up for me. Noblechairs epic leather. It's on sale for same price as titan right now 529 AUD. So durability in leather is cool.

Ergonomic chairs are fine but I find they hurt my back more and while they are good for sitting for 8 hours a day you cant really chill in them like you can a gaming chair. For example I'm sometimes one to spite cross legged.