I have problems with the AC-8260 in my Y700 laptop

AlbertSP

Sometimes I can’t connect to WiFi, either the WiFi hotspots won’t show up or they will show up and I try to connect, but then it takes 30 seconds for my computer to say “can’t connect” and then I can’t see the hotspots in the list anymore.

I appreciate any help!

download the most recent driver for the card from lenovo's website, then, do this. 

go to device manager, right-click the network card, and say uninstall device. it'll come up with a dialogue box, also check the box that says uninstall drivers. it'll do it, and your wifi connection will dissapear. 

reboot, and it should install the drivers automatically. if it doesn't, do it manually. 

She/Her

3 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

download the most recent driver for the card from lenovo's website, then, do this. 

go to device manager, right-click the network card, and say uninstall device. it'll come up with a dialogue box, also check the box that says uninstall drivers. it'll do it, and your wifi connection will dissapear. 

reboot, and it should install the drivers automatically. if it doesn't, do it manually. 

I already did that multiple times, but doesn’t help.

7 minutes ago, AlbertSP said:

I already did that multiple times, but doesn’t help.

then i don't know the solution... 

She/Her

2 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

then i don't know the solution... 

Could it be a broken network card? When it does connect I can only get 25/25 on a 150/150 connection.