Compatibility: DeepCool RF 120, Fractal Core 500, & Asrock B350 Mini ITX?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

The fan pack selected has all included (Pro tip: Look at manual from manufacturers site.). It comes with RGB hub and own remote. Or you can connect to mobo header and use mobo software. As I'm not into RGB, I don't know if there's more to know.

As for fans, the pack comes with hub. The way hubs work is that it will be same speed for all fans connected to hub. You other option is to connect hub to PUMP header and have as many fans as you want to have in one speed. Then you still have another case fan header if you want one or more fans to run at different speed. Looks like pack comes with Y-splitter too, but if not, those are easy to add later. (As disclaimer, each mobo header can supply 1A total for connected fans. Fan use 0.1-0.7A per. With that mobo, pump header supplies 1.5A, meaning that you can connect up to 6 of those selected fans to that header instead of 4 on normal headers. Fans draw 0.23A each.)

I've never installed extra fans and I'm working in a Mini ITX case and mobo.

I read that the case supports 3 120mm fans, but will the Mobo? As in, do I have enough headers on it? Do they chain together or something?

What about RGBs? The board has a header for those, but would only one fan get that, or do those chain together as well?
If I wanted to put an RGB strip in there, could I still use it with these?
Sorry for the incredibly newby question.

Fans: http://a.co/d/3F1f4hm

Case: http://v.ht/xeeP

Mobo: http://v.ht/FOim

The fan pack selected has all included (Pro tip: Look at manual from manufacturers site.). It comes with RGB hub and own remote. Or you can connect to mobo header and use mobo software. As I'm not into RGB, I don't know if there's more to know.

As for fans, the pack comes with hub. The way hubs work is that it will be same speed for all fans connected to hub. You other option is to connect hub to PUMP header and have as many fans as you want to have in one speed. Then you still have another case fan header if you want one or more fans to run at different speed. Looks like pack comes with Y-splitter too, but if not, those are easy to add later. (As disclaimer, each mobo header can supply 1A total for connected fans. Fan use 0.1-0.7A per. With that mobo, pump header supplies 1.5A, meaning that you can connect up to 6 of those selected fans to that header instead of 4 on normal headers. Fans draw 0.23A each.)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv