Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 RGB Strip

davegl1234

Hi, 

Bit of a dumb question, but can anyone with the Dark Base Pro let me know if the connector going into the RGB strip, that comes with the case, are detachable, or hardwired?

I ask, as a retailer has pre-assesmbled the case, with the strips in place, but the connector itself is obstructing something whilst I install components. Just wondered if I can just pull out the connector, rather than un-sticking the entire strip.

Cheers!

Dave

On 11/20/2018 at 7:31 AM, davegl1234 said:

Hi, 

Bit of a dumb question, but can anyone with the Dark Base Pro let me know if the connector going into the RGB strip, that comes with the case, are detachable, or hardwired?

I ask, as a retailer has pre-assesmbled the case, with the strips in place, but the connector itself is obstructing something whilst I install components. Just wondered if I can just pull out the connector, rather than un-sticking the entire strip.

Cheers!

Dave

They can be detached and use their own dedicated controller, looks they are 5V based type RGB strips that are specific to their controller. 

https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/be-quiet-dark-base-900-pro-review,7.html

Spoiler

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=22887&admin=0a8fcaad6b03da6a6895d1ada2e171002a287bc1index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=22888&admin=0a8fcaad6b03da6a6895d1ada2e171002a287bc1