Playstation 2 Dev. Kit DTL-L10000

I got my self a Dev. kit for the Playstation 2 but it's empty. No system left. I checkt a lot of Websits but found nothing. I woud by really Happy to have system back to running. Need Help only for the System iso , nothing more :D 

I am not sure if you are going to be able to ever find the original installer for the PS2 TOOL (DevKit) OS.

But, the PS2 TOOL (DevKit) is just a normal x86 PC, which means that you can just install anything you want on it. I believe the TOOL ran an old version of Red Hat Linux (version 5.2), so you could download an old copy and just install it like any other operating system, or you can download a newer Linux OS and install that instead, although it may run poorly since they use old Pentium 3's I believe.

If you do decide to grab the old version 5.2 of Red Hat (what the TOOL/DevKit ran) then it should run just fine, the only issue is that I am not sure if the TOOL came with any specific software installed as well, so you may be missing out on special software, which you can't really do anything about unless you ask someone who owns a TOOL to make an image of their system drive and send it to you so that you can clone the image onto the drive in your TOOL.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

Thx for the quick Help, i was planing anyway to build an Retro Pc or i try to restore the Harddrive thats left in side.

And i got 3 or 4 pci slots empty, i try it out.