Can I mix 2 radiator brands?

Hi everyone, so I have an obsidian 500d case. I want to watercool my rog strix 1080 ti oc and my 8700k (already delidded). 

Has anyone ever tried using two different brands in the same case? I want to buy the hardware labs sr360 (54mm thick)in a push pull config, and an alphacool nexxxos 280 (30mm thick, because the obsidian doesn't have clearance for a push pull on top) 

Both are full copper rads, so there shouldn't be a problem? 

Since both are copper, you will have no issues with mixing brands. The only problems is with mixing metals, but since they are both full copper, you should be just fine. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thanks for the quick reply, now, a lot of people prefer hardware labs, but how is the performance compared to the nexxxos? I initially thought hardware labs is better, but they don't have 45 or 30mm rads in their sr line, so if HL rads outperform alphacool by just a bit I might as well just go with a 30mm 280 and 45mm 360 from alphacool. What do you think? 

If I end up getting the 360 (54mm thick) from hardware labs I will do a push pull, it will be about half an inch away from the end of the graphics card, will it be OK like that? 

Even mixing copper tube and brass tube is fine provided you aren't adding in aluminium still.   

1 hour ago, Virtualnate said:

If I end up getting the 360 (54mm thick) from hardware labs I will do a push pull, it will be about half an inch away from the end of the graphics card, will it be OK like that? 

Depends on how you wire manage. That is close so I would get as much as I could installed first before putting the radiator in