Looking for new ATX case

Azam-45
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
3 hours ago, Azam-45 said:

I want to buy a new case with good airflow and removable dust filters for the front, bottom, top.

Of curse mostly you'll say buy Fractal Design case but there is a problem.

NewEgg does not sell, shape a lot of Fractal Design cases to my country. What about Amazon?. Well, I'll pay double price for shipping.

So I looked around and found 3 cases that will fit me well. And there are:

1-  DIYPC Vanguard-V8-RGB.

2- Cooler Master MasterBox MB511.  

3- Antec Performance Series P110 Luce.

for those who used one of 3 cases, please tell me your expiration.

by the way, I'm from Suadi Arabia.

MB511 is a solid choice. The styling is great, I guess the only real down side is the side panel is acrylic instead of TG.

The Antec P110 Luce's side vents are a little small for my recommendation but it does have the very easily accessible bottom filter. It also comes with the most 3.5" storage of all 3 cases.

The Vanguard V8  It actually has rubber grommets, TG and RGB, but that RGB is most likely only controllable through the intergrated controller so you wouldnt be able to sync it with motherboard software. It also comes with the most theoretical 2.5" storage.

I persoanlly really like the MB511. If I couldnt get that, I'd get the Vanguard V8 for the similar good airflow (especially since it already has 4 fans)

I want to buy a new case with good airflow and removable dust filters for the front, bottom, top.

NewEgg does not sell, shape a lot of Fractal Design cases to my country. What about Amazon?. Well, I'll pay double price for shipping.

3 hours ago, Azam-45 said:

MB511 is a solid choice. The styling is great, I guess the only real down side is the side panel is acrylic instead of TG.

The Antec P110 Luce's side vents are a little small for my recommendation but it does have the very easily accessible bottom filter. It also comes with the most 3.5" storage of all 3 cases.

The Vanguard V8  It actually has rubber grommets, TG and RGB, but that RGB is most likely only controllable through the intergrated controller so you wouldnt be able to sync it with motherboard software. It also comes with the most theoretical 2.5" storage.

I persoanlly really like the MB511. If I couldnt get that, I'd get the Vanguard V8 for the similar good airflow (especially since it already has 4 fans)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 11/20/2018 at 2:50 AM, TVwazhere said:

Hi, I forgot to ask. What about Cooler Master MasterCase H500??. Does fit well ??. 

If yes, then which version should I pick?.

8 hours ago, Azam-45 said:

Hi, I forgot to ask. What about Cooler Master MasterCase H500??. Does fit well ??. 

If yes, then which version should I pick?.

The H500 is a good case, and it comes with two 200mm fans for great airflow but it is more expensive. So that comes down to whether you want those big fans at the front pre-installed, or buy a cheaper case like the MB511 and add your own front fans to it (which will bring the total cost up to around the same price depending on which fans you buy)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25