cant decide which console to buy :((((

guys halp i decided to buy a console for christmas but i can't decide which one to buy:((((

i have to choose between the ps4 pro with spiderman and the crew 2 for 440 euros and the xbox one x with forza horizon 4,forza motorsport 7 and red dead redemption 2 for 480 euros

i want the xbox because it is more powerful than the ps4 but i really wanna play spiderman :((((

:((((

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

"more powerful" consoles are kinda pointless since settings can't really be messed with at all. If the playstation has the game you want, then get it 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Buy the console your friends play on, that has the titles you want...and that has the controller you like. I'll never get a PS because I despise the controller.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

6 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

guys halp i decided to buy a console for christmas but i can't decide which one to buy:((((

i have to choose between the ps4 pro with spiderman and the crew 2 for 440 euros and the xbox one x with forza horizon 4,forza motorsport 7 and red dead redemption 2 for 480 euros

i want the xbox because it is more powerful than the ps4 but i really wanna play spiderman :((((

get a ps4, r6 siege, and we can play together ;)

but in all actuallity, i had an xbox one for one month and ran into servers crashhing, hackers (cause my k/d ranked me with people who hacked and had high k/ds), squeakers, and the community was toxic

on ps4 the servers are almost never down, i only have seen a few hackers, the squeakers are not as squeaky, and the community is either laid back or just a try hard.. 

from experience go with a ps4, xbox also is not optimised for its own games.. ps4 gets no fps drops.. where as on xbox one i played subnautica and the fps where all over the place (including at 0) plus, pubg comes out to ps4 on December 7th! 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

get a ps4, r6 siege, and we can play together ;)

but in all actuallity, i had an xbox one for one month and ran into servers crashhing, hackers (cause my k/d ranked me with people who hacked and had high k/ds), squeakers, and the community was toxic

on ps4 the servers are almost never down, i only have seen a few hackers, the squeakers are not as squeaky, and the community is either laid back or just a try hard.. 

from experience go with a ps4, xbox also is not optimised for its own games.. ps4 gets no fps drops.. where as on xbox one i played subnautica and the fps where all over the place (including at 0) plus, pubg comes out to ps4 on December 7th! 

i don't really care about pubg(i bought it on pc and i have only played like 40 hours)but if the servers are unreliable then the choice is clear i guess

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Buy the console your friends play on, that has the titles you want...and that has the controller you like. I'll never get a PS because I despise the controller.

yeah also the ps controller's battery life is 3 hours while the xbox one's is 30 xd

1 minute ago, ki8aras said:

yeah also the ps controller's battery life is 3 hours while the xbox one's is 30 xd

where did you get 3 hours? my ps4 controller stays on while playing r6 (from full charge to it telling me to charge it) for about 7 to 8.. then my brother gets on and uses it for an extra 3-4 before it dies

but i think it helped that i turned down the brightness of the bar

plus the ps4 controller is not as clunky

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

where did you get 3 hours? my ps4 controller stays on while playing r6 (from full charge to it telling me to charge it) for about 7 to 8.. then my brother gets on and uses it for an extra 3-4 before it dies

but i think it helped that i turned down the brightness of the bar

plus the ps4 controller is not as clunky

google says 4 to 8 hours

i've made my mind,since most of my friends are on playstation im going with that

Keep in mind some Xbox first party exclusives (and I think all going forward) can be played on PC.   So if you already have a good gaming PC that might satisfy your need for the Xbox exclusives. 

Also, while more powerful, I don't think the Xbox One X is that far ahead of the PS4 Pro.

7 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

google says 4 to 8 hours

oh well mine can last way longer then that

1 minute ago, Majinhoju said:

Keep in mind some Xbox first party exclusives (and I think all going forward) can be played on PC.   So if you already have a good gaming PC that might satisfy your need for the Xbox exclusives. 

Also, while more powerful, I don't think the Xbox One X is that far ahead of the PS4 Pro.

yeah i mostly wanted to play fh4 but i can also play it on pc

2 hours ago, ki8aras said:

Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 are both on PC.

The Crew 2 is on PC as well.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is on both Consoles, probably comes to PC next year or so but for now is a console exclusive.

Spider-Man, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Infamous First Light + Second Son (especially the latter one) are Playstation exclusives.

Dragon Quest XI is on Switch, PS4 and Windows.

Persona 5 is only on PS4 and PS3.

i want the xbox because it is more powerful than the ps4

True but irrelevant.

The Performance isn't that important in this case because the games run pretty decently on all consoles. There are some other things that they do, wich is only important when you get a 4K Screen...

but i really wanna play spiderman :((((

Get the Playstation. Easy as that.

Because:

1334517666_DSC_5260(Custom).thumb.jpeg.1fcd2237d2da6b9554da00db9f4f9366.jpeg

And you see me shitting on the XBox all the time and that thing buttom right in that pic is my 360 that I got back in ~2010 and I loved it.

The one? not so much. It takes a long time to boot up, the UI is kinda shit (why didn't they do the Windows 8 Startmenu as the Default Screen on the XBox???).

While the backwards compatibility thing is kinda nice, you can not actually use that because you need either a 360 or payment options in your account.

So that's kinda useless...

And there are other annoyances as well like no support for wireless (bluetooth) Headsets...

And there are literally no games on it that aren't on PS4 or PC...

So the XBox One is kinda pointless right now.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

2 hours ago, ki8aras said:

PS4 Controller comes with rechargable battery, features touchpad and motion controls.

XBox One Controller needs Double A Batteries and the only difference to last gen are trigger vibrators. Great...

Motion Sensors were first introduced with Playstation 3. And Nintendo also features them. M$ does not...

Since the PS3 came with it there is hardly any excuse to not steal this feature from them...

google says 4 to 8 hours

probably depends on what version we're talking about and how you set it up, how much vibration is used, how high the LEDs are set and so on.

But there are also a couple of different Controller versions out there that have some major differences.

With the new "latency reduced" Controller that came with the PS4 PRO IIRC it also got a bigger battery...

Another thing to note.  The Xbox Play Anywhere games are also cross platform with the Xbox One so if you're playing online with any buddies, you can still play with them on your PC.  I used to play Gears 4 horde mode with 3 other players. I was the only PC player.  In Forza Horizon 3 I can continue my progress in my game whether i play on my Xbox or PC, an whichever I play it on just depends on which room I feel like playing in (xbox in living room, pc downstairs).

48 minutes ago, Majinhoju said:

Another thing to note. 

Get a Playstation, due. No Seriously.

Get yourself a Playstation.

The Xbox Play Anywhere games are also cross platform with the Xbox One so if you're playing online with any buddies, you can still play with them on your PC. 

Why would you do that? :|

I don't really see an advantage.

Especially if you have to give up on some really great single Player games.

I used to play Gears 4 horde mode with 3 other players. I was the only PC player.  In Forza Horizon 3 I can continue my progress in my game whether i play on my Xbox or PC, an whichever I play it on just depends on which room I feel like playing in (xbox in living room, pc downstairs).

Yeah, Exactly. You can play everything on PC, with XBox Players.

You said it yourself that the XBox is kinda pointless and not much more than a PC variant...

I played HALO 1 through, started Halo 2 and played a bit of Halo 3...

While they weren't bad, in 2018 they weren't amazing or something that you absolutely had to have seen. In 2001 and 2, sure. It was revolutionary and a great game. 

It really isn't worth missing out on the Playstation Exclusives like Infamous Second Son.

And right now there's an online Sale where almost every big Exclusive is on sale. You really should look at it and get a PS4 and play one of the awesome Exclusives...

okay yall calm down i'll go with the ps4 pro!!!!!

ill buy these and then i'll sell fifa 19 because i don't want it xd

Capture.PNG.044f0dd033f3a7731c53c36b78d1ba9a.PNG

1 hour ago, ki8aras said:

okay yall calm down i'll go with the ps4 pro!!!!!

Get the RDR2 PS4 PRO Bundle because there is a new PS4 Version in it.

At this point only the RDR2 Bundle seems to have the CUH-7216B...

1 minute ago, Stefan Payne said:

dis one?

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

is it worth it? it's like 80 euros more

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

exactly, that one.

Here's the Differences
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-playstation-4-pro-cuh-7200-review

In short: Its a bit quieter.

i think the one that im buying(the bundle that comes with fifa 19)also has the lower noise since fifa was released 2 days after rdr2

Just now, ki8aras said:

i think the one that im buying(the bundle that comes with fifa 19) also has teh quieter version since fifa was released less than a month ago

I wouldn't get the hopes up, the reports I've seen only mention the Red Dead 2 Bundle.

In the end its your decision, just wanted to mention it so that you know and can decide.