HELP: MAXIMUS IX FORMULA Q Code: 04 Issue

Hi all, I know this is not an ROG forum, but I figured this is forum is more knowledable for the issue I ran into today.

I just received a RAZER Chroma Mug Coaster as a gift from purchase of Razer Phone.

Everthing was fine when I plug it (USB) into my PC while windows 10 was up and running. I installed Razer Synapse which enables the RGB function, then reboot my PC after installation completes. 

During reboot, my PC was stuck in reboot cycle as soon as it hits "f2 or del to enter bios" screen. It would boot fine after I remove the Mug Coaster USB. 

I did some quick search, and found that it would be a CSM issue. Now I have no idea what CSM is, but I was able to find CSM laucn option under BIOS Boot menu, which I then disabled. 

With CSM Launch option disabled, it's no longer in reboot cycle. Instead I was stuck in "f2 or del to enter bios" menu. Hitting F2 does nothing. The Q Code on motherboard shows "04", which translates to "PCH initialization before microcode loading".

I tried unplug the RAZER mug coaster and restart again, it booted like nothing happened. The coaster still works when I plug it in after going pass BIOS.

Now, I don't mind unplug/plugging it every time I reboot. However it would be nice if I can find a fix for it.

Please, if anybody knows what's happening here, help me and fix this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi 

cant help but say that razer is trash even though im a user my self

Yea I've seen that a lot of people complain about their products, but surprisingly none of my razer failed me yet.. . Except this coaster. I hope this is just a BIOS setting issue though. They do cost a bit much for their functions that I can say.