PC Wont turn on, please help.

FinishGamer86

I have a big problem with my PC. It does turn on but there's no video output... In picture below you can see why... 

That light bulb that I circled in blue turned on and off very quickly for the whole time that the pc was on and gave a certain crack sound. I removed the CMOS, changed the RAM and even removed the CPU and video card but I can not turn it on ... nothing appears on my screen... the GPU is not damaged (I tried it on an another desktop)... and I tried even the crappy motherboard gpu , nothing...

Screenshot_2018-11-18-15-49-12.jpg

8 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Try to get into Bios

Can't do that , I tried ... it does turn on but I can't do anything

21 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Try to get into Bios

i was going to recommend the same, but yeah, so far i can only think that the motherboard might be the issue, 

if you can just check your hard ware as much as you can to source if any hardware is faulty

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

11 minutes ago, Tamesh16 said:

i was going to recommend the same, but yeah, so far i can only think that the motherboard might be the issue, 

if you can just check your hard ware as much as you can to source if any hardware is faulty

I have checked everything that could be faulty... still nothing

Your computer looks dirty... I had a client come in with a no boot. Turns out the cpu, gpu and psu fans were filthy and over heated destroying the psu and gpu. And the blue light is normal. It's the "under load" led. You probably have a power problem. Just because your computer is booting doesn't mean it's getting enough power. Try another PSU.