Friend’s RGB Fans Doesn’t Work (End of World)

mayonnaiseblackhole

My friend bought the Masterbox 5 lite rgb and we can’t figure out how to get the lights to work. Any help?

1 minute ago, DustierDolphin said:

My friend bought the Masterbox 5 lite rgb and we can’t figure out how to get the lights to work. Any help?

just gonna state im the friend

Did he connect them to the fan hub of the case and connect said hub to the RGB connector on the motherboard?

Edit : Looking at a video, it seems like that's not included with the case, you just get the splitter cable itself and no actual hub?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

Did he connect them to the fan hub of the case and connect said hub to the RGB connector on the motherboard?

again im the friend, my computer wont even allow me to download mystic light sync, it cant detect it has rgb

8 minutes ago, Mark C said:

again im the friend, my computer wont even allow me to download mystic light sync, it cant detect it has rgb

Which motherboard do you have?

Did you download "mystic light 3" or something else?
Is it properly plugged onto the motherboard?

I don't know about MSI, but RGB lighting can be disabled in Asus ROG bios, so maybe check there as well?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I want to thank everyone who helped... turned out it was plugged in upside down *frowny face

Just now, DustierDolphin said:

That’s what she said

this kid is homo