550 watt enough for my build?

Hey guys so I built my pc with a ryzen 3 1200 and a 1060(6gb) with 8 gb of 2400 mhz ram a while ago. However with more demanding games I would like to upgrade the ryzen 3 1200 to the ryzen 5 2600. I was wondering if the 550 watt power supply is enough to power this build. If I want to overclock my ryzen 5 2600 to maybe 3.9 or 4 ghz can I still use the same power supply. 

IMP: I have overclocked my ram to 2667 mhz at 1.35 volts and intend to keep it same as ryzen requires fast ram.

I think its enough

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

it is more than enough, you could get away with a 400w psu but just get a 550

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

550W is kinda overkill, a good 450W unit is plenty.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

3 hours ago, xItz_Rewind said:

f the 550 watt power supply is enough

No, "the 550" is not enough.

A good 550W like Cougar GX-F, Straight Power 11, Bitfenix Formula and Whisper M is. 

Without knowing the age, maker and model its impossible to tell.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"