$1000 & South east asia

2. Aim

able to run 60fps on all games on high setting

3. Monitors

760p

4. Peripherals

Don't need to buy.

5. Brand?

Well-known, durable (not many complain). ESP. cost/performance. (like ryzen, not intel. samsung ssd. nvidia something like that)

15 minutes ago, DuckmanIV said:

Hey all,

1. Budget & Location

$1000 & South east asia

2. Aim

able to run 60fps on all games on high setting

3. Monitors

760p

4. Peripherals

Don't need to buy.

5. Brand?

Well-known, durable (not many complain). ESP. cost/performance. (like ryzen, not intel. samsung ssd. nvidia something like that)

I believe you already planed this build, and asked for help, so what was wrong with the builds you got suggested earlier?  BTW 760p monitor? You meant 720?

7 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

I believe you already planed this build, and asked for help, so what was wrong with the builds you got suggested earlier?  BTW 760p monitor? You meant 720?

I wasn't liking the RX suggestion. was hoping to exclude the monitor and 1080p ultra high setting fps. to 720p with high setting 60fps

Things are I feel like the suggested GPU or CPU can be better ;o and some brand I didn't quite like it....

8 minutes ago, DuckmanIV said:

I wasn't liking the RX suggestion. was hoping to exclude the monitor and 1080p ultra high setting fps. to 720p with high setting 60fps

Things are I feel like the suggested GPU or CPU can be better ;o and some brand I didn't quite like it....

If you have a preference for what you want then why are you asking here? At least state brand preference if you have that string of one. 

You can get a 1070 + R5 2600 rig if you buy parts on amazon on black friday (November 23 i belive)