Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did my gpu just died?

MyLittleFella

I was browsing the web + spotify. Outta nowhere the screen goes dark and the GPU fans starts spinning like hell, looking like it's an airplane's turbine, never saw it spin so fast like it's doing now, even when I set 100% on afterburner. I rebooted the PC and everything seems ok... But before that, the screen already had went dark before a couple of times today. (Windows booted normally, I know it cause I use the hotkeys to open WMP and play some songs, even with the dark screen. Video below:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.2 GHz Stock; Mobo: Asus TUF Z270 MARK 2; RAM: Corsair Veangeance 32GB DDR4 (4x8) @ 2400MHz; GPU: GTX 1080 - GIGABYTE TURBO OC; Case: pcyes Polar Bear; Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache; Cooling: Deepcool 240T; PSU: CX750M 2015

is it the 760 in your signature? 

have you done the usual things like turn off any overclocks, reseating it and reinstalling gpu drivers? 

She/Her

MacBook Pro 13" Early 2015 | i5 5257U | Intel Iris 6100 | 8GB Ram | 120GB SSD | macOS Monterey

2 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

is it the 760 in your signature? 

have you done the usual things like turn off any overclocks, reseating it and reinstalling gpu drivers? 

Yes, it is.
There are no OCs running on it.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.2 GHz Stock; Mobo: Asus TUF Z270 MARK 2; RAM: Corsair Veangeance 32GB DDR4 (4x8) @ 2400MHz; GPU: GTX 1080 - GIGABYTE TURBO OC; Case: pcyes Polar Bear; Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache; Cooling: Deepcool 240T; PSU: CX750M 2015

Just now, MyLittleFella said:

Yes, it is.
There are no OCs running on it.

ok, like i said, reseat it and try reinstalling the drivers (pro tip, use DDU)

She/Her

MacBook Pro 13" Early 2015 | i5 5257U | Intel Iris 6100 | 8GB Ram | 120GB SSD | macOS Monterey